What did you do to your TJ today?

What cable set up did you use for thew winch?

I was going to build a bracket to mount the blue sea disconnect but it might be easier to run disconnect wires like you did.
Not sure what exactly you are asking, the battery cables are #2 I believe, I made them up myself and put the anderson connection on. The winch rope is MasterPull Super line II I believe......

311.JPG

Got the winch power solenoid mounted - but not at all happy with the vacuum line. Need to fix that...

Last edited:
Back to black on the fenders, and magic eraser on the hardtop. Wow that eraser did way more than I expected! Also got rid of the steps under the doors, no more muddy jeans!

Looking like I'm going to trade a friend fixing his computer for an extra pair of YJ half doors he's got laying around. Looks like it'll take a little fidgeting to get them to work but sure beats buying a pair

Loosened the Tow Hook bolts in my front bumper with a breaker bar and while I was doing it out front somebody jumped the fence crowbarred my rear security door and stole my Fat Ebike :(
But at least you got the tow hooks off?

Man that's some real crap to happen when you're so close. Too far from the door to hear them crowbar-ring away?

• Haha
Reactions: Fishtaco
But at least you got the tow hooks off?

Man that's some real crap to happen when you're so close. Too far from the door to hear them crowbar-ring away?
They slipped the dead bolt out with a crowbar, Forensics have just been because its a house break in and they showed me how it was done! cut both locks off the bike as well!

• Wow
Reactions: Ephry73
They slipped the dead bolt out with a crowbar, Forensics have just been because its a house break in and they showed me how it was done! cut both locks off the bike as well!
They're setting you up so you can go find a replacement bike. Nah that's cool they showed you, but 2 locks on the bike and a security door didn't stop them?? Thieves are getting craftier and smarter... hopefully insurance replaces it

They're setting you up so you can go find a replacement bike. Nah that's cool they showed you, but 2 locks on the bike and a security door didn't stop them?? Thieves are getting craftier and smarter... hopefully insurance replaces it
Yes I have push bike insurance but my house insurance covers it because it was an actual break in!
Easter long weekend, cops said they will be inundated with calls on Monday afternoon!
E bikes are the big steal items at the moment and at least it wasnt the TJ :)

Reactions: Ephry73
Thieves suck! Can't anyone get a job at McDonalds and buy their own stuff anymore?
I put big letter custom frame decals on just for this reason they look like they are part of the bike so as soon as it comes up for sale idiots will get nabbed :) There are only 2 platforms they can sell it on and Perth is a small place lol
$2500 New Bike?- $2500 New Lift? Kitchen-Pie lol

I picked up my TJ at the shop after getting 4.56 gears, True Tracks, chromoly axles & front wheel hubs. While it was there, I had them change the oil in the 6 speed manual transmission & transfer case as well as flush & replace the coolant & brake fluid. It seemed like a good idea for a 15 year old vehicle.
WOW! What a difference the 4.56 gears make! ‘So much better than the stock 3.07s with my 33/12.50 KO2s!
I still don’t have the 39 tooth speedometer gear, but that will be installed after the 500 mile break-in when it goes back to the shop to get the differential gear oil changed.

1C520A37-1031-4F22-AD3E-860603B319AB.jpeg

CBEC594D-F1DA-4819-A6E0-FFB18CC4E010.jpeg

I picked up my TJ at the shop after getting 4.56 gears, True Tracks, chromoly axles & front wheel hubs. While it was there, I had them change the oil in the 6 speed manual transmission & transfer case as well as flush & replace the coolant & brake fluid. It seemed like a good idea for a 15 year old vehicle.
WOW! What a difference the 4.56 gears make! ‘So much better than the stock 3.07s with my 33/12.50 KO2s!
I still don’t have the 39 tooth speedometer gear, but that will be installed after the 500 mile break-in when it goes back to the shop to get the differential gear oil changed.

View attachment 240280

View attachment 240281
What oil did they put in the 6 speed box?

Cheers