What did you do to your TJ today?

So far, so good on the scratch intercooler, I definitely need more practice, aluminum just doesn’t flow for me like steel does, need to finish up the other side, then I I can wrap up my intake plumbing all at once hopefully!

C596D331-3D4A-4F99-862D-A084919BDDF4.jpeg

Enough of a break in the rain today to get my door decals on.
No time to enjoy a finished project though, I'm experiencing the "angry sparrows" noise in my front end so that's getting checked out ASAP. I might pull the driveshaft if I can get enough of a break in the weather.

Again, made with a Cricut, I officially want one of these machines for myself now lol

View attachment 248764

View attachment 248765
Did you see the pics of RHD JP17 for sale in Perth on previous page

I was just checking that out, that's really cool. I've always wanted a RHD, even if I think it would give me a headache trying to get used to haha
Take a look at the rear license plate I am trying to figure out how you open the tailgate lol, A much smaller personal plate "JP.17" is available but pricey.

Take a look at the rear license plate I am trying to figure out how you open the tailgate lol, A much smaller personal plate "JP.17" is available but pricey.

hahah I was wondering the same thing but if you look at one of the pictures of the rear tire carrier, you can see they actually cut the license plate so the tailgate will open.

Not really what I did to my LJ today, but I did cheat on mine for a minute. Driving home from work and I spotted a LJ a dealership, so of course I had to check it out. 103k miles, frame looked ok, both fenders were needing replaced, the soft top and tailgate seemed a little off.

I was actually toying around with the idea of getting it but once I looked up online and saw they were asking $15000. Seems pretty high for the shape its in. Half tempted to call them up tomorrow and throw them a low ball offer just to see what happens. My LJR could use a friend in the garage lol

20210430_183322.jpg

20210430_183302.jpg

Reactions: dlm1450
Installed refurbished PCM from AREs, cured my idle surge, haven't driven much. Figured out my trans problem it was self induced, If you ever decide to change engine wiring harness all the connecters are self explanitory except two. Gotta look up wire colors. I had the speed sensors swapped and pcm didn't like that. Must be getting old LOL.