What did you do to your TJ today?

Got some "Paper Weights" well TJ Tow Hooks all the way from Oregon USA to Perth Australia curtesy of TJ4Jim so had to put them on! little things please little minds lol OEM Fogs next, I will hang for second hand for a while but will probably have to buy new.

View attachment 248925

View attachment 248926
Nice. I bought some pbr today thinking of you. Then I thought how it’s probably not $5 for a six pack of tall boys there and that made a little sad.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Nice. I bought some pbr today thinking of you. Then I thought how it’s probably not $5 for a six pack of tall boys there and that made a little sad.
Couple of years ago while in in San Diego they were 80c a big can, staying at Flamingos in Vegas I got a few strange looks taking a case or 2 up to my room in the elevator on my shoulder lol

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I took the top down for the summer and it INSTANTLY put me in a better mood!
6838907C-E112-4941-9901-BC5EC2364634.jpeg

Driving on the right is probably the only thing we do that follows suite with the rest of the world.
The only thing you "changed to" it should read! before that proportion of the world you speak of didn't have motorised Vehicles lol USA started out driving on the left then switched Right to follow France and the others followed! As for most of Europe it was Goat and cart because Donkeys were too tasty lol

Reactions: Blondie70
Found some rust flakes inside my frame. Trying to scrape it all out and power wash before treating it with some Eastwood internal frame coating. $30 a can and have to wait a week for shipping. I wish they sold something locally to stop rust and get inside the frame. :(

View attachment 246749
Before you coat the inside of your frame with the Eastwood stuff..... Spray this shit into the frame and let it setup.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000C02CDG/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I taped up all the frame holes with Gorilla tape and sprayed a bottle into each frame rail. I drove the jeep about 10 miles, allowing it to slosh around and coat everything.

I then removed the tape to allow the excess drain out.

I do have 4 cans of the Eastwood internal frame paint, just haven't gotten to that part yet.

Luckily for me, my frame is in pretty good shape.

Reactions: TheBoogieman