What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed my new color matched tires, starting a new trend!
Went mudding, this is how they came out. :ROFLMAO:
20210508_194731.jpg

Pain in the ass if the roof is on and you store gear in the wells behind the seat unless the boxes take up this space?
We bought a tuffy(used like new)shelf that goes right behind the seat all the way to the tailgate,I don’t think there is any room to put anything behind the seats with that thing in.

Reactions: Fishtaco
We bought a tuffy(used like new)shelf that goes right behind the seat all the way to the tailgate,I don’t think there is any room to put anything behind the seats with that thing in.
Somewhere to store a cash of front hardtop fastener nuts when they fall down during the seasonal contortionist practice. lol I keep an Aussie Drop Bear under my seats to keep the opportunists out!

Drop bear.jpg

The pre-2003 factory skids suck in my opinion. I have an 05' Rubicon skid that I've snipped 1" out of and have tack welded back together. I wanna bolt it in place and make sure it lines up before making it permanent. I'm also gonna pull the rear axle and shine it up a bit, and relocate my rear perches. Figured it just makes it easier if the tanks out for it anyway. 😁