What did you do to your TJ today?

Waited 40 minutes in line to get gas.🤬 Now the toilet paper hoarders have something new to stock up on. Every idiot with 10 spare gas cans was out filling them up. Only one gas station even had any gas left. I drive for a living so I have to fill up every three days.
Why are they stocking up over there...??...I thought you guys had the Covid thing on the back foot...

Had a clunking sound in the back every now and then. Found the axle side trac bar bolt a little loose. Re-torqued, no more clunk sound.

Reactions: L J and Irun
This cyber attack on your gas pipeline has been in the Australian news yesterday (Tuesday) and we are 15 hours ahead of you, Your news must suck big time!
Also due to that big fuck off ship getting stuck in the Suez canal the wood chips were delayed on their way to China, thats where all your paper comes from then each county makes about 50% of their own toilet paper from the Chinese processed wood chip/pulp so expect toilet paper shortages.

Replaced my transmission mount with a cheap anchor one (but still rubber) because it was 1/7 the price of the Mopar one. I did notice a reduction in vibrations but still has room to improve, not sure if the mopar one would get rid of them completely but this is definitely an improvement.

Old vs new, original one was definitely a bit loose (plus I broke one of the studs off a few months ago):
View attachment 251436
I replaced mine a year or two ago with a cheap one that looked like rubber, nearly shook the fillings out of my teeth; I'd spend the extra couple bucks on the Mopar one, literally 100% elimination of transmission related vibrations, worth every single penny.

• Wow
Reactions: Fonz54
This cyber attack on your gas pipeline has been in the Australian news yesterday (Tuesday) and we are 15 hours ahead of you, Your news must suck big time!
Also due to that big fuck off ship getting stuck in the Suez canal the wood chips were delayed on their way to China, thats where all your paper comes from then each county makes about 50% of their own toilet paper from the Chinese processed wood chip/pulp so expect toilet paper shortages.
I use leaves. 😬

Don’t be overly confused we’ve known about it for days, just now the scare tactics are out, people think they need to hoard toilet paper, i mean gasoline, and it’s on. Morons i say. Ill go with if fuel runs out I’ll stay home til it’s back. ✌🏼