What did you do to your TJ today?

Added 1" spacer to the rear, to slightly extend shock travel.

20210519_184835-jpg.jpg

20210519_184903-jpg.jpg

I just did this,lost 40lb ,did you look behind the new fairlead and make sure you can see the scribed line?
Scribed line is clear all the way around. Lots of clearance top and bottom, and the sides are close but still visible. Almost like KD Fabworks knew exactly what they were doing when they made the winch plate. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Every time I do a Jeep, they look like this. I even clean and re-paint, when needed, after wheeling. I don't know any other way! o_O
One trip through our Va red clay mud and I'd have to wire wheel and paint every inch. I recently quit doing that (mud) and driving in the rain makes mine look worse than yours. My brother cleaned underneath his Jeeps, garage kept always and never even drove them in the rain and I swear yours looks cleaner. He has OCD, I have the opposite, but still take my meds and I am a doctor....in some foreign countries (Bidenland) I think. 🤫

Do you clean and paint under your Jeep before every picture? I've never seen one that clean before. (y)
Not only is it painted, the lower control arm mounts aren't dinged or scraped. Mine are bent up from hitting rocks and the frame is scraped and gouged. So even if I painted it, it wouldn't look as pristine as his.

I even clean and re-paint, when needed, after wheeling. I don't know any other way! o_O
My OCD brother did that when we raced semi pro motocross. I left the mud on mine because I knew it was coming back twice a week. He looked much prettier and somehow I was labeled the "crazy" guy. :unsure: Maybe I'm just lazy.

Reactions: Blondie70 and Irun
Not only is it painted, the lower control arm mounts aren't dinged or scraped. Mine are bent up from hitting rocks and the frame is scraped and gouged. So even if I painted it, it wouldn't look as pristine as his.
They make grinders and welders for that kind of thing! ;)

9qmbZaa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
From your avatar pic, dings and scrapes are the least of your problems.:oops: