What did you do to your TJ today?

I got both 2 weeks ago, the dust inside is terrible too!
Mine after a day at windrock last week
20210528_201904.jpg

In preparation for an upcoming 4 day jeep event, I bought and replaced the 2 house batteries in my travel trailer, replaced the battery on my generator (11 years old-definitely got my money's worth there) , ordered and installed my new CB (cause that's what most run at the jamboree). Slowly getting her ready...
Trail Jam?

Reactions: 1o1proof
The 99 got a new Bestop. Tan color matches original pretty good. Very happy with it. Took a little over an hour to install including removing the old one. Fit on original frame perfect! The new yellow 2000 got moved on the back burner for a couple of weeks. Got a race to get ready for with the altered. Lots to do.

Mine after a day at windrock last week View attachment 256823
This looks like the interior of my TJ and my F-150 every day. We live in the desert in Central New Mexico. The dust here would get into an hermetically sealed vacuum... really...

To make it worse, we live a couple miles off the pavement. So, if I wash it at home, still nobody ever sees it clean. If I wash it in town, it’s dirty by the time I get home.

New throttle position sensor on my white 03, so far so good.

New Teraflex Slimline selectors on my 2000. This is the one i roached the right side, so I built both sides and saved the one good one for a trail repair.
92398058-4DA0-4A3D-A400-C9EF6F95A1C9.jpeg

image.jpg

New throttle position sensor on my white 03, so far so good.

New Teraflex Slimline selectors on my 2000. This is the one i roached the right side, so I built both sides and saved the one good one for a trail repair. View attachment 256871

View attachment 256876

I had to put a new throttle positioning sensor on my ‘03 the other day as well.

Reactions: AndyG
Did a quick check of the TJ this morning and two weeks after finishing all the engine and cooling system work I did on her along with getting the new exhaust fitted properly. Results... still NO leaks anywhere and even better the new exhaust and O2 sensors seems to have eliminated my P0301 misfire issue finally! After about 100 miles not even a pending code! Fingers crossed it's good to go. Next up replace dry rotted jounce bumpers front and back.