What did you do to your TJ today?

I'll be there as soon as I get this airplane mod attached. Harbor Freight had it on sale. It should be good for 8000 miles right?
117eed3407ebde09dc7ced83c9b425df.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'll be there as soon as I get this airplane mod attached. Harbor Freight had it on sale. It should be good for 8000 miles right?View attachment 22416

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
hahaha...with a good tale wind yes.
I'll tell the airport to keep watch for ya....and maybe the coast guard too lol

Reactions: VallenMaes
So, over 2 weeks ago, I handed over the keys to the TJ to Mandy. She has been running wild in it. :lol:

Yesterday I got this text "They Melted" and this picture:

5280641041-X3.jpg

I called her and asked "how long did you leave your lights on?"

"I didn't" was the answer. Ya gotta love your children.

So, over 2 weeks ago, I handed over the keys to the TJ to Mandy. She has been running wild in it. :lol:

Yesterday I got this text "They Melted" and this picture:

View attachment 22467

I called her and asked "how long did you leave your lights on?"

"I didn't" was the answer. Ya gotta love your children.
I was wondering if the TJ was gone or there during Harvey. Now we have the answer. A couple of Hella covers is nothing compared to what Harvey would have done.

Reactions: tman66
They left in the WK2 and I followed about 6 hours later in the TJ when I saw there was nothing else to do except get wet. We left her Mazda Truck and my CR-V, never knowing it was going to get that high.

While I miss the CR-V, (It was the best car I've ever owned and had it the longest, too) it was covered by insurance.

A general note most already know, but I thought I'd be fine this time: dont paint the hood louver outside. Also don't order the powder coat. The coating sucks. A bunch of bugs decided to kamakaze the hood louver so now it's got specs where bugs killed themselves just to annoy me. I swear they will do anything to make life frustrating. Whether it's buzzing in your face biting you or just dying to ruin your paint. Impressed by their "determination". Wish I had a paint booth.
I feel for ya. Last coat of paint on the Camaro was just getting tacky and the farmer next door decided to disc his field. Almost cried. That was the last non-rattle can paint job I have ever attempted. Now it's flat earth rattle cans or nothing.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Is it a problem that I bought my Son an XJ but all’s I want to do now is tinker on it? Really digging this old rig. Taught my son, and myself, how to change the valve cover gasket today. Also figured we could bling things up a bit with some Hemi Orange. I promise to do something with my LJ and post a correct model jeep picture at some point. [emoji12]
15e50cfda3e36cd58b5f3434d5c67f1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro