What did you do to your TJ today?

Another joy ride- spent way too much time on a project at home this beautiful weekend-

first pic is a Knucklebender, last resort for adjusting a house door by moving the hinge barrels.

Next is the good stuff- made a loop from home , through Huntsville, to Scottsboro and then to Guntersville via of Langston and the State Park.

I love a jeep for touring.

View attachment 263579

View attachment 263582

View attachment 263583

View attachment 263584
If only mine was out of the paint shop!!!!!!!

Mounted 1" tweeters on the cross bar and wired them up. Custom brackets designed and 3D printed. Adds some nice clarity to the high end. Also put tub rail caps on. They finally came after ordering them over a month ago.

20210705_172943.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Another joy ride- spent way too much time on a project at home this beautiful weekend-

first pic is a Knucklebender, last resort for adjusting a house door by moving the hinge barrels.

Next is the good stuff- made a loop from home , through Huntsville, to Scottsboro and then to Guntersville via of Langston and the State Park.

I love a jeep for touring.

View attachment 263579

View attachment 263582

View attachment 263583

View attachment 263584

View attachment 263599
What is that amber arrow above your oil gauge?

That's the shift indicator light. Manufacturers must have thought folks were to dumb to know when to shift a straight shift, so they added a light to tell them.
Years ago, I was told that it was a warning arrow to tell you when birds were above the Jeep and crapping. :unsure: That would be useful for topless rides. ;)
Camo Jeep.jpg

Last edited:
2 things, -what is that added black on the top of your half doors. For you guys looking for a good replacement for stock mirrors look at Kool-Vue, @Hog found them and they are great.
When I picked up my half doors they were blue with tan interior panels so I had to paint everything. When I removed the panels to paint the doors themselves I did the interior section in standard Rustoleum TJ black satin & decided to extend it to include that strip that's visible from outside to break up the mass of red that is the rest of the rig, that's all.

IMG_7045.JPG
IMG_7046.JPG
IMG_7209.JPG

Moved my AntiRock links from the loosest setting to the middle setting (New style AntiRock) because my wife said it was too “wobbly”. LOL
I've had mine set on the softest setting for a long time and really notice the body roll every time I drive it. If I drove it more on the street, it would get a Swayloc, like on my TJ. Driving the two back to back, the difference is dramatic! :oops:

Reactions: MountaineerTom