What did you do to your TJ today?

I finally swapped out the OPDA. No squealing, no CELs, no symptoms. Just finally had time. Really bummed that my camshaft gear is not looking good. I'll drive it til it doesn't wanna go anymore I guess.

I finally swapped out the OPDA. No squealing, no CELs, no symptoms. Just finally had time. Really bummed that my camshaft gear is not looking good. I'll drive it til it doesn't wanna go anymore I guess.
How bad did it look?
I didnt want to look at mine when I swapped, just another thing to worried about if it looked worn.

Does anyone know the factory paint color name or code for the two tone dash paint in the LJs? It appears to be a platinum color on the gauge cluster and center radio bezels. Hoping it might be available somewhere to repaint an aftermarket center radio bezel.

Wooo got my spotties on. Had to make a custom bracket mount to attach to my bullbar. Pretty stoked the way they turned out. Need to get out on some country roads to see how bright they are and aim them properly.
Also, now my headlights look super yellow haha. They are hella glass with philips super bright bulbs. Think I’m gonna go truck-lite style :) watch this space

69E069C9-6824-4A71-BF4B-CC6F6E9654A5.jpeg

D4445E4B-DCAE-44DC-9B89-B746C7CA2200.jpeg

I’ve never found it. There have been some posts about people doing just that, and finding something close. And the pictures look ok but the posters usually say look worse in person. If you paint one, plan on painting the other if you want them to match. That’s why I went with the radio I did, so I wouldn’t have to… Single DIN with a floating screen.

3rd times a charm. Maybe.

I was bored yesterday so I installed the 3rd Mastertop I have sitting sitting in my garage.

Quadratec sent me a 3rd replacement top for the issue I've been having even though I requested a Bestop.

This top fits much better than the other two tops. The top section is much tighter, no slack. The side windows fit perfect, but the rear window was very sloppy. So I frankensteined the top by using the rear window from one of the other tops.

Everything fit nice, Road tested and much quieter than the 2 previous tops. I have yet to take it on the highway to see how it sounds at 65mph. If its all good, I'll keep it.

Had to drop the skid plate to replace the exhaust. Figured it was a good time to clean it up. Smoothed out some surface rust with emery cloth and then hit it with a rust primer. Ended up using a high heat paint for the top coat. Not bad for a rattle can job.

5F3468F2-9154-46EE-990C-D5A12F4BF0A3.jpeg

1326ED1E-933C-4184-A1F5-0671B2CBE3F4.jpeg

pressed out my front universal joints ... pump pump pump pump pump POP! don't know why i get so nervous using a press.

now i need to buy a 28mm socket for my lower ball joint nut

Reactions: Blondie70