T-Shirts

Order your offical Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum t-shirt today!

Click here to order!

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum T-Shirts

What did you do to your TJ today?

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Last edited:

All 4 Wheelin'

TJ Enthusiast
Added some 4340 to the Dana 30 to compensate for the 4.56s and eventual 35s.
20211113_131443.jpg

drivincar67

Supporting Member
That is for the D cell flashlights, but they make them for the mini-mags too.
That is really neat. It reminded me that back in the day, I had to take a class to be certified on how to properly use a Maglite as a weapon. It was a whole lot easier to carry than a PR-24. I'm glad to say though that in 25 years of service, I never had to use it as such.

Last edited:

drivincar67

Supporting Member
I don't know if it is because I'm old now or because I was young long ago, but LED headlights seem to be hard on my eyes. I did a Hella H4 upgrade a few years ago, but the cheap eBay harness I bought then has recently started shorting out. I purchased the Toyota Koito conversion kit mainly for the harness, but installed the lights as well. I am very pleased with the look and function.

lightsnew.jpg

72afr

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I don't know if it is because I'm old now or because I was young long ago, but LED headlights seem to be hard on my eyes. I did a Hella H4 upgrade a few years ago, but the cheap eBay harness I bought then has recently started shorting out. I purchased the Toyota Koito conversion kit mainly for the harness, but installed the lights as well. I am very pleased with the look and function.

View attachment 292195
LED headlights on TJs never looked right to me. I swapped over to KC Highlite halogens and have been pleased with the output over the stock bulbs. Combined with my oem fogs (which I call my deer finders), my night drives are plenty bright.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Swapped one of the front tires with the spare in an attempt to figure out which tire is outta balance. I'll drive it to class tonite and see if its better or not...
Its better. Not 100%, but far better. The other front is probably outta balance too - and they both were balanced about 3K miles ago!

72afr

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Its better. Not 100%, but far better. The other front is probably outta balance too - and they both were balanced about 3K miles ago!
Man, what tires are you running? I've got about 30k on my KO2s and I honestly can't recall the last time I needed them to be balanced.

Mbren89

Anyone try to order anything from genright this week? Their social media post says call to get the special thanksgiving week pricing, so i called for aluminum high line fenders for the LJ. The sales rep that answered said they were unaware of any sale or what was posted.

• Sad
Reactions: Kiwi TJ

Ocho

back from a rip..
Supporting Member
Anyone try to order anything from genright this week? Their social media post says call to get the special thanksgiving week pricing, so i called for aluminum high line fenders for the LJ. The sales rep that answered said they were unaware of any sale or what was posted.
lmaoo not surprised jeff doesn’t know. guy won’t let me pick up a possible $2k order and wants to force feed me an outrageous shipping charge when i live 20 mins away..

classy that they throw shade at people when they don’t even know their own shit..

B7A0F1D1-365E-4BC7-A4EA-582F1217548C.jpeg

Mbren89

Funny part was they deleted my comment i left about their sales department not knowing about any sales or what was posted online. It was above where you screenshotted.

• Haha
Reactions: Ocho