What did you do to your TJ today?

Flushed the heater core since the heat wasn't getting hot. So much junk came out and I have heat again 🍻🍻🍻

20210909_113806.jpg

Had a small spot of rust developing on the passenger front fender, on an otherwise rust free rig. I knew if left untreated it would consume the fender by spring. What looked like a quarter size surface rust spot turned out to be much bigger. Cut out the cancer, welded in a new piece of metal, primed and painted. Came out fantastic.

Check that off the list.

My next move is 2 of these-
BFADEA85-1FC6-40CA-8B54-F68315D0E1C5.jpeg

Because my now lanky 17 year old accidentally turned my KCs on with his knee and we didn’t see it flying down the interstate at 70 in the sun- and melted 3 smiley face covers, which took away 60 percent of my personality. I have 2 left that don’t look like Freddy Krueger sponsored by KC. Got a pair of blue too. Next mod is the led inserts for my KC Halogen driving lights-

Right now-more than anything, I’m driving mine with the top down every chance I get before it cools off for the winter. This summer flew by. Had a good trip wheeling with @Hog and @John Cooper, and a couple of get togethers, but overall it just went by like a dream. Beautiful summer, we have Jeeps, life is pretty good.

Last edited:
View attachment 275981
Because my now lanky 17 year old turned my KCs on and melted 3 really smiley face covers, which took away 60 percent of my personality. I have 2 left that don’t look like Freddy Krueger sponsored by KC.

Right now-more than anything, I’m driving mine with the top down every chance I get before it cools off for the winter. This summer flew by. Had a good trip wheeling with @Hog and @John Cooper, and a couple of get togethers, but overall it just went by like a dream. Beautiful summer, we have Jeeps, life is pretty good.
Man it has been great ain't it!!!!! I am looking forward to more adventures with @AndyG and @Hog these guys are a hoot!!!!!

Yes we are, before it's over we will have our own southeast chapter going on over here!!!!!!
We won’t just let anybody in either. We will start with a full body cavity search, then if they like that we might let ‘em come to a meeting or two.

The Jeep Men Women Haters Club.

View attachment 275981
Because my now lanky 17 year old accidentally turned my KCs on with his knee and we didn’t see it flying down the interstate at 70 in the sun- and melted 3 smiley face covers, which took away 60 percent of my personality. I have 2 left that don’t look like Freddy Krueger sponsored by KC. Got a pair of blue too. Next mod is the led inserts for my KC Halogen driving lights-

When you get those inserts I want to hear about them. I seen someone else mention them here and I'm very interested. A led in a classic light design.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
When you get those inserts I want to hear about them. I seen someone else mention them here and I'm very interested. A led in a classic light design.
10-4 , will do my best to remember. My Beamtech LED headlights are pretty bright and don’t think about them much, but the halogens are about worthless under them- I’ve always wanted to do the other 5 but a grand is a chunk for lights I rarely use any way.