What did you do to your TJ today?

Found a set of brand new Bestop tinted windows off the Book of Faces (@Westtown Willy) for $80. Glad I didn’t have to spend $900 for a new Bestop! Much better than my old foggy clear windows and loose fitting rear window. Gonna try foregoing swapping to hardtop this winter and see how it goes. If all goes well the hard top will go.

View attachment 277374

View attachment 277375

View attachment 277377
He didn't give you the "mandatory" 10% off WTJF discount with free shipping and returns? I'm reporting him to Chris. ;)

With weather getting wetter and cooler here in the PNW the full doors went back on. Tube doors are notorious for letting the rain in and the heat out. Of course this also means snow isn't too far off.

Man, the difference in climates.

I am looking to take it all off soon.

Man, the difference in climates.

I am looking to take it all off soon.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and RINC
You have a lot more energy than I do lol. My Jeep hasn't been really clean in years. About the most I do once in awhile is throw out the old empty plastic water bottles. It's filthy. It embarasses my wife but not me. 🤣
Yea I’ve had th top off for th whole summer and I will do th hand wash booth on th underside but th interior I just blow out with th airhose.but then I’m not muddin th thing.dry dusty dirt is immaterial.I plan to stay top-free until th snow flies and only then cuz they will start salting.I like to put on my coveralls and gloves and keep on with it.my girl is pretty much done when it gets about 60 out tho but that’s fine.I don’t have to stop at every antique shop if she’s not in there with me

Installed my Brown Dog MML. Will raise the fan shroud tomorrow.
Driver side was a pain. 1.5 Hours. Passenger was 30 minutes.

I am having some vibration in my shifter. Mostly N > 1st. Thought it may have been a broken motor mount, but they looked ok.

I’ll see how it feels tomorrow after I get the fan shroud done.

8FB19024-78A6-4B4F-AD1D-5D5DD417BEA4.jpeg

Yea I’ve had th top off for th whole summer and I will do th hand wash booth on th underside but th interior I just blow out with th airhose.but then I’m not muddin th thing.dry dusty dirt is immaterial.I plan to stay top-free until th snow flies and only then cuz they will start salting.I like to put on my coveralls and gloves and keep on with it.my girl is pretty much done when it gets about 60 out tho but that’s fine.I don’t have to stop at every antique shop if she’s not in there with me
Installed my Brown Dog MML. Will raise the fan shroud tomorrow.
Driver side was a pain. 1.5 Hours. Passenger was 30 minutes.

I am having some vibration in my shifter. Mostly N > 1st. Thought it may have been a broken motor mount, but they looked ok.

I’ll see how it feels tomorrow after I get the fan shroud done.

View attachment 277691
You will have a ton of vibes with the b dogs,something you have to accept and get used to

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
11 am- saw a great T shirt

4pm - Dove hunt- my oldest son has a substantial bird gun collection- this Citori is one. He shot my 1100 that nearly broke my shoulder last year and a Browning Light 12 some.

8pm - fiddled with led bulb in my compressor gauge in garage, went to my sweet aunts 80th drive by party

Then drove it to Cracker Barrel 20 miles in the rain to meet my wife, 1/2 doors, no windows- loved it

10-30 pm - actually got the LED working right, loose ground

11pm - buddy with new to him Sahara came by and we went wheeling/ rockcrawling , its an Auto with a hardtop, winch, bikini top, 8500 , not bad -

My favorite climb is so washed out and so vertical to the point we had to throw rocks in the wash at the bottom to keep the front end from diving in. Wet, but we cleaned it once we got a tire on the face.

Note- see the black sport? Nice kid at a local tire store got it for 5,500.00 in florida. It has 54,000 miles.
That is grand theft TJ.

Also, this crazy smacker bus drives on its side. It is hysterical.

487BC632-D545-486A-9CBB-59B5F6D09F0B.jpeg

32F58DCC-2B0D-4773-9703-748FF066593E.jpeg

A90FD9CC-979F-4149-9F7E-10915F65BC3D.jpeg

97D9EA4D-2C67-4CAF-96A0-9E5C99C73511.jpeg

B8638EB5-3277-421F-AC19-3E04214F6A1F.jpeg

5013B31F-6470-4D93-BD33-8D64AC84AD7E.jpeg

Last edited: