What did you do to your TJ today?

After getting a ridiculous quote ($1850) to wrap my entire Jeep , I ordered 2 rolls of the same stuff they use (3M #2080 Flame red gloss vinyl) to fix my paint imperfections on the front and around the windshield ($650 quote). Easy enough to install with a heat gun. $25 well spent. I'll have to wait until the weather warms up. I tinted my windows again with an even darker 18% ceramic tint. $27 for that.
View attachment 229372
I’m looking to do this on my cowl, also flame red. Any suggestions and how good was the color match?

Reactions: John Cooper
173B2747-1CF6-4B45-8F27-30E4B1D58D18.jpeg

I bought a soft top a few weeks ago and took off the brackets for the rollbar off my TJ and they were wrong design… I contacted the guy I bought soft top and he gave me them.. so I took off the hardtop (first time it was ever off).. and installed the top correctly today…..
just in time for winter🤦🏻‍♂️!!

Finished up the Brown Dog MML. Cured 95% of the shifter vibration I was having. Drives so much smoother now.
Very happy. Next up is an alignment.

Was going to mount some off road lights I picked up but didn’t have bolts long enough to mount on the bumper hoop.

Finished putting in my rear passenger area BedTred liner. I did the fronts a couple days ago along with Weathertech mats. I need to figure a way from the mats sliding. Thinking of industrial velcro.

Also was tweaking my Atoto S8 Gen II install. Not very pleased with the fitment of the Metra conversion kit but to be fair I modified it to my needs a bit. More to do on that end.

Still need to finish up some ARB OBA compressor setup including plumbing (for backup air up...have Powertank coming). But more the wiring. Didn't wire up the same as my previous Viair, but mostly complicated by the included harness.

Tomorrow my Jeep goes into the shop in a long awaited time to get some major upgrades. I don't have a shop to work to do it myself. Problem with living downtown in a major metropolis.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Joined the Moab club today! Also joining the savvy club with a body lift on order
9BF5D655-5D79-444E-9B59-AD0735E2DDD8.jpeg

The rake was noticeable before but even more noticeable now. Any recommendations for the best way to fix a rake? It’s about 2”. I’ve got the OME 2.5”.

Joined the Moab club today! Also joining the savvy club with a body lift on order
View attachment 278028
The rake was noticeable before but even more noticeable now. Any recommendations for the best way to fix a rake? It’s about 2”. I’ve got the OME 2.5”.
Seller streetrays on eBay 1-2 inch aluminum spacer

View attachment 278028
I assume that is for the homeless camp since you are in Seattle.