What did you do to your TJ today?

Re-gear coming soon. Dropped it off at Letzroll to get it all done.

Did not get a pic in front of the shop, so enjoy this one of me Dad driving my truck with the Dana 44 in the bed.
rolling001.jpg

Does it flap that much? I am in the market for one this australian summer.

Cheers
It flaps but I don’t care, I absolutely love the versatility of the top. I’ve had mine for 3 years and couldn’t be happier! The sun rider top is great and when I take the doors and windows off in the summer, the safari top for shade is great. I can handle the noise of the flapping considering the wind noise with the doors and windows off, the wind noise is far worse than the flapping in my opinion.

Reactions: John Cooper
Was it bank 2 sensor 1? If so, what brand sensor did you use? I replaced mine with an NGK and I still have the same code. Worked fine for about 3 days. I’m thinking I need to buy OEM. Would like to know what others have experienced with the 2/1 O2 sensor.
I believe the NGK/NTK brand is the OEM brand.

@ColoJeep is correct. It's a 69 C-20. Non-A/C cab, 350/TH400 with a Gear Vendors overdrive.
Dad could defiantly kick most TJ butt with some 52 year old SBC. No turbo , No supercharger , No stroker .
If you don't have a LS convertion , your not bringing enough gun to the gunfight. ;)

Reactions: RINC
And it don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that bling - doo wop doo wop doo wop doo wop!
Dad could defiantly kick most TJ butt with some 52 year old SBC. No turbo , No supercharger , No stroker .
If you don't have a LS convertion , your not bringing enough gun to the gunfight. ;)
I think he was talking about your dad kicking but?

Dr. Pepper or ancient brake fluid? You decide. Replaced the front brake lines with longer ones, bled all 4. image2.jpeg

Also still fighting with the leaky dipstick. This time I put some right stuff rtv around it, and put it as deep into the hole as possible. It didn't appear to have leaked on the trails yesterday, but I don't like that it's not bolted in near the top. I may fab up some sort of connector to further stabilize the thing. I wish I payed more attention when we removed it, because I can't figure out how it ever sealed up if it's only put in far enough to bolt up.

Dr. Pepper or ancient brake fluid? You decide. Replaced the front brake lines with longer ones, bled all 4. View attachment 278406

Also still fighting with the leaky dipstick. This time I put some right stuff rtv around it, and put it as deep into the hole as possible. It didn't appear to have leaked on the trails yesterday, but I don't like that it's not bolted in near the top. I may fab up some sort of connector to further stabilize the thing. I wish I payed more attention when we removed it, because I can't figure out how it ever sealed up if it's only put in far enough to bolt up.
Right Stuff is a really good formula- keep us posted.

The only problem is I sometimes confuse it with cheese whiz.

I helped a new TJ recruit do led tail lights and Day Star hood latches. The duck placement was his idea.

B35D062A-CD39-4373-BBEB-0E57959CC1A5.jpeg

F268575C-0B48-4DF9-BCC7-27A2169F66FB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper