What did you do to your TJ today?

Thanks for the like, OlivierJeepDad! I'd like you're post, too, but I don't have 20 posts yet...

[EDIT] I bought a membership and added a like for you! This forum is an incredible resource!]

Last edited:
Got a chance after work to change the oil and start the install of my Black Oak Light Bar. I was able to get the bar install now I just need to finish up the wiring.

F58D4E05-B299-4CBF-94AB-0B9EF789B7E3.jpeg

Reactions: L J and Zorba
Straitened my bent Currie tie rod and swapped my Solid front diff cover to a thicker stock cover from a Dodge Ram. Looking to gain some clearance between the cover and the tie rod. Hopefully it holds up since the Solid cover has taken a beating.
F03CFBD4-847D-46DF-B21B-D8EBB815D349.jpeg723AE2A7-B0CF-4F23-9369-756AF2C5DD46.jpeg

Finally received all my phase 2 build parts!
RGA Shafts front/rear
RGA 5.13 gears
ARB lockers front/rear
ARB twin compressor
ARB Diff covers front/rear
Master rebuild kits
Black magic brakes all around (not BBK) with new rotors & calipers
Front ball joints
New oil pan, gasket, rear main seal
UCF Aluminum engine skid
Rear hard brake lines
New spark plugs
and....Savvy rock rails!!
😛

RGA Shafts front/rear
RGA 5.13 gears
ARB lockers front/rear
ARB twin compressor
Master rebuild kits
Front ball joints
UCF Aluminum engine skid
Rear hard brake lines
New spark plugs
😛
You need a fire extinguisher for your wallet? Great list.

RGA Shafts front/rear
RGA 5.13 gears
ARB lockers front/rear
ARB twin compressor
Master rebuild kits
Front ball joints
UCF Aluminum engine skid
Rear hard brake lines
New spark plugs
😛

I‘ve got a fair portion of that list waiting for my poor wallet to catch its breath. Where did you buy your RGA parts and how long was wait?

Installed the quadratec bumper yesterday. Those assholes powdercoated the bolts on the bull bar portion so the locknuts wouldn't thread on. Had to use paint stripper, only on the bolts, and a wire freaking brush to get enough coat off to thread the lock nuts on and install that part onto the bumper. Warn VR came yesterday. Not sure I'm gonna install it just yet. Jeep looks, well...like it needs a lift.
Bumpers, sliders, and stock height with stock wheels/normal tires.

Installed the quadratec bumper yesterday. Those assholes powdercoated the bolts on the bull bar portion so the locknuts wouldn't thread on. Had to use paint stripper, only on the bolts, and a wire freaking brush to get enough coat off to thread the lock nuts on and install that part onto the bumper. Warn VR came yesterday. Not sure I'm gonna install it just yet. Jeep looks, well...like it needs a lift.
Bumpers, sliders, and stock height with stock wheels/normal tires.
Pics are always appreciated.

Reactions: L J