What did you do to your TJ today?

Got the Trek top on this weekend, washed it yesterday. The sunrider feature is nice.

855385A6-A1FA-4658-8155-1B0A21294267.jpeg

576CBA3D-919F-4C82-BBEC-47AED4FF01D3.jpeg

I used to have that bumper,deer don’t have a chance!that is the arb tribute,it is built like a tank.but it ways a ton,I removed it when I went synthetic on the winch,and put the Jeep on a diet
you aren't kidding about the weight. That plus the warn VR with steel cable...good thing I'm going with a lift kit! hah.

you aren't kidding about the weight. That plus the warn VR with steel cable...good thing I'm going with a lift kit! hah.
Yes I had to add 1.5 aluminum spacers to make it level,now I have to remove them,but it is a great value,I sold it for almost what I gave for it,yes and the steel cable and roller fairlead was 41lbs

Got the hand throttle cab end installed:

410.jpg
411.jpg

Before everybody piles on about the bike lever setup - keep in mind this isn't a rock crawling Jeep (in Florida?). I'm used to this style hand throttle - although I reserve the right to change my mind later! It'll be perfect for increased idle for winching and even hot weather idling in addition to being a low speed cruise control.

View attachment 279205View attachment 279206

Before everybody piles on about the bike lever setup - keep in mind this isn't a rock crawling Jeep (in Florida?). I'm used to this style hand throttle - although I reserve the right to change my mind later! It'll be perfect for increased idle for winching and even hot weather idling in addition to being a low speed cruise control.
March to your own drum I always say.

View attachment 279205View attachment 279206

Before everybody piles on about the bike lever setup - keep in mind this isn't a rock crawling Jeep (in Florida?). I'm used to this style hand throttle - although I reserve the right to change my mind later! It'll be perfect for increased idle for winching and even hot weather idling in addition to being a low speed cruise control. people like that type throttle control for winch work.

Those are ideal for winch work-

As far as changing your mind, we aren’t really open to members being trans- throttle. The forum management team feels if we let that get started, we may end up all over the place. Next thing you know we will have a male bellydancer on here.....oh, wait.... Now look what you started Zorb.

As far as changing your mind, we aren’t really open to members being trans- throttle. The forum management team feels if we let that get started, we may end up all over the place. Next thing you know we will have a male bellydancer on here.....oh, wait.... Now look what you started Zorb.
As long as he is not a male prancer!!!!!

Half fitted a Surco no drill roof bar system to my hard top, much swearing and cussing both Surco and Amazon!
Surco USA Yah Yah USA Made :) :( needs to get their fucking act together if they want to compete with the yellow man and expect more than double price for their incompetence! Surco roof bar fitting kit for a TJ hard top does not fit an 03-06 hard top and at $280au without bars its very disappointing to me but happy days for my local hardware store.

I will post pics when I finally get enough rubber spacers to fill the gaps and correct length bolts that work :(

You guys crack me up - and yea, winching was my primary thought.