What did you do to your TJ today?

Fixed the MFS so fogs work again. Fixed the droopy mce fenders so they sit more level now. Also washed it!

20210926_121249.jpg

Stumbled onto this gem of a thread last night while procrastinating on some Jeep work.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/savvy-nonexistent-customer-service.55446/
Funnily enough, I’m still (patiently) waiting on my Savvy CAs to arrive. I sent them an email a couple of days ago… no reply. The transfer case shifter cable arrived a few weeks ago, I’m just waiting for the motivation to install it. Anyhow, when I came across this thread and saw some familiar names, I had to read it…

*chef’s kiss* it did not disappoint! 🤣

Reactions: RINC
Land of the Free! Unless your a citizen.
So sad and true. I just hope I live until 2024 to see a much missed "Mean Tweet" and this great Country come back from the "Pussies" in charge now. Sorry Chris. I'm sure @NashvilleTJ will back me up that my account was hacked again. Just like yours was with that crazy light bar post. :cool:

Last edited:
Well not to my TJ but for my TJ!!!!!

I met AndyG son Wyatt in Scottsboro, AL today to get a set of tires. Now these tires have traveled the Southeast just a little. First @Hog got them from @BonesXX then @Hog got the to @AndyG he kept them for about maybe a week of two, and now they are in my garage waiting on me to locate a set of 15 x 8 black steel wheels!!!! 33 12.5 15 Mickey Thompson MTZ’s it's a complete set of 5 tires too!!!

20210927_134416_copy_800x600.jpg
20210927_134432_copy_800x600.jpg

I met AndyG son Wyatt in Scottsboro, AL today to get a set of tires. Now these tires have traveled the Southeast just a little. First @Hog got them from @BonesXX then @Hog got the to @AndyG he kept them for about maybe a week of two, and now they are in my garage waiting on me to locate a set of 15 x 8 black steel wheels!!!! 33 12.5 15 Mickey Thompson MTZ’s it's a complete set of 5 tires too!!!

View attachment 279736View attachment 279737
Jeeps are the most awesome vehicles and folks that drive them are even better!!!!!

I am pleased to have met and consider @AndyG and @Hog my friends. Looking forward to meeting more folks from the forum also.

@Jerry Bransford it's only about a year before you get moved over here!!!!! Then we are gonna have a meet up!!!

Reactions: Vasq and Hog
Sad day… There’s rain on the forecast for the next week so it was time to put the hardtop and doors back on.
0D1EC0F2-580D-4D65-BC6B-B52013EE7842.jpeg

Decided it was time for a clean and since the hardtop was pretty faded i finally tried out some penetrol and it worked pretty well!
97CEBC96-A830-401C-A89C-4018827E0160.jpeg
E2A64024-3F57-4A37-BEBE-074E9C41C11F.jpeg
31C949AD-C3BA-493F-8C0A-DBCA96046692.jpeg

I was expecting any day to walk outside my house and see these tires missing and my jeep up on blocks.

View attachment 279736View attachment 279737
John was ready

The board that covers the "trunk" was getting pretty bad. The stain I used in the very beginning was finally dried up and pretty well gone. So today I restained it. It didn't come out like I wanted it too, but it will do for now. Next time I will try to apply the stain by mixing it with water. ( that was one of the suggestions for application). I used some stuff called Unicorn Spit. LOL Can't expect much with a name like that. :D

When it comes to purple stain, there were only a few choices. I chose the wrong one. LOL Well, probably should have chose a different 'suggested application process". :D
0300398D-73B3-4B9C-8E71-26F445695B19.jpeg

C20727BA-FD5A-4916-BE2E-D8F1AB655623.jpeg

191BA8EC-0E15-42C7-91DD-163256DED6C0.jpeg
Spare tire carrier bumper delete. Added high clearance tucked bumper and license plate mount. Carry the spare on the trailer. Still muddy from last trip since I broke it.

Cleaned up the “debris” in the back seat that my wife seems to collect. Coozies, bug spray, hand warmers, plastic utensils, beanies. Tossed it all in a backpack so it’s easy to find.

Stumbled onto this gem of a thread last night while procrastinating on some Jeep work.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/savvy-nonexistent-customer-service.55446/
Funnily enough, I’m still (patiently) waiting on my Savvy CAs to arrive. I sent them an email a couple of days ago… no reply. The transfer case shifter cable arrived a few weeks ago, I’m just waiting for the motivation to install it. Anyhow, when I came across this thread and saw some familiar names, I had to read it…

*chef’s kiss* it did not disappoint! 🤣

I was sitting on my hands to keep from clapping with each new post. Kept me entertained yesterday.