Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

TWiG01

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Stared at this trying to figure out my approach to fix it

411F2674-F751-4358-9150-C195EC4F9441.jpeg

sab

"Semper Discens"
Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone remember the Rand-Mcnalley Atlas' and maps? lol
Do I remember them? Heck, I still buy them. Two of my latest acquisitions:

maps.jpg

I do the same for off-road adventures using USGS topo maps and other paper maps. As they say, paper map batteries never need replacing! Also, I'm convinced that eventually our government will screw up the GPS system (at least for us civilians, anyway), and I'll still be able to get where I'm going!

sab

HBomber8

TJ Enthusiast
I don’t recall ever adjusting mine. I installed it and that was it. What does adjusting it entail?
Basically tightening up the loose nuts. Initially when I attached both brackets, the shifter handle was only slightly less hard to move than with the OEM hardware, so I loosened the large nuts (giggity) on both brackets and adjusted the cable at both ends. Shifts like a dream now.

Last edited:
Reactions: drivincar67