Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

Claybirdd

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Where did you get it from? One of my tabs at the top broke and I’m sure I’ll need to replace it at some point.
Found it on ebay for 70.00 be patient looking for one, most people try to sell them for over 100.00 which is ridiculous. I've learned to search Google images for items I need and click those links as you tend to find more results that way.

Reactions: Jack72

LarryTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I dumped the clunky OEM transfer linkage and installed a Savvy transfer cable shifter.

IMG_9953.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Mike Z

I love to drive…
Supporting Member
Thanks for the tip. I was thinking about ordering the wraps. I thought I would give it a go with just the heat shield to see if that solved the issue first, but the wraps are only about $28 on Amazon. Guess it couldn't hurt to wrap the injectors, especially #3. Would also give me an excuse to do something else on the jeep versus the list from my wife :)

Mike Z

I love to drive…
Supporting Member
Which insulator did you get?

Genuine Chrysler 53013669AA Exhaust Manifold Shield​

It was from Amazon...$28.59

Obviously you can get a whole kit from Design Engineering that includes the heat shield, insulator wraps and fuel rail sleeve. To be honest, my wife's 02, 4.0 only has the heat shield and it has never experienced the heat soak issue, so I just went with the OEM shield and not the entire kit for my 97.

Potomus Pete

My TJ was having a hard time going into gear, and floppy. So after much reading on here I ordered an Anchor brand transmission mount from Advanced. They delivered it to my house in an hour. I took the old one out, and it was in two pieces, and that got me very exited because I knew I was on to something. Well now I have a brand new feel, and it goes into gear perfect. Very happy now because my daughter who I am building this for maybe will learn how to drive a stick a little better. So far it's not going well.

Mike Z

I love to drive…
Supporting Member
Superbrightleds.com

Dome; Two of these:

HVAC; Three of these:

Footwell; Two of these:

Gauge Cluster; Five of these:
Ordered these today. Nice upgrade!