What did you do to your TJ today?

Since buying my Jeep back a couple of years ago I noticed the rear "cargo" area got wet when it rained. It has gotten worse, yet the tailgate bar weatherstripping looks fine. I looked at prices to replace the bar and was shocked! Thanks to #BareshelvesBiden. I did the only thing my budget would allow and ran down to Walmart. 🤫 End result after raining all morning is zero water. $3.68 well spent IMO. 🥳
View attachment 303876
View attachment 303877

Hey Boogie, that weather stripping takes up the gap between my bar and the tailgate ?
tailgate010.jpg

Picked up a complete drivetrain from a 2005 Rubicon for an auto swap. ECM, wiring harness, everything I need for $500. Guy did an LS swap and didn’t want it taking up space. AUTO SWAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!
View attachment 304089

But, a manual is your generations kryptonite. :cool:

Added some cheap storage bags from amazon. My brother has had them in his jk for a number of years and they have held up great. Ton of space, and fit the tj "ok". I have a 30' kinetic rope and soft shackles inside one of them, the other has spare jeep parts. Cleaned up the floor area and I got rid of other bags. We will see how they hold up, specifically the zippers. So far I like them

20220121_150213.jpg

20220121_150217.jpg

Added some cheap storage bags from amazon. My brother has had them in his jk for a number of years and they have held up great. Ton of space, and fit the tj "ok". I have a 30' kinetic rope and soft shackles inside one of them, the other has spare jeep parts. Cleaned up the floor area and I got rid of other bags. We will see how they hold up, specifically the zippers. So far I like them

View attachment 304147

View attachment 304148
I kinda like these... That's a big wasted space right there tbh

Reactions: John Cooper
Last edited:
Reactions: xxthebombxx

View attachment 304147

View attachment 304148
Post a link!

Trying to figure out my shifter problems. I did the coat hanger fix for getting out of park. Now, I need to figure out why it clicks into R and N but not D. It just floats from N to 2 (which is really drive). What do you think - do I need a new shift cable?