What did you do to your TJ today?

Over the weekend I got my new stubby DIY bumper mounted, my new 4” round led lights mounted and wired, and my front bumpstops setup perfectly. Bumpstops max out at full shock compression with 5.75” up travel and 5.5” down travel.

Now just gotta make my sliders, my rear fenders, add my rear Currie springs, setup my rear bumpstops, and install the rear brake line extension. If I did my math right, I should end up with 5” up and 5” down in the rear. Or atleast within a .25”.

FB5F3CCE-D1F9-432A-A639-371ED03CF97F.jpeg

Painted my switch panel, test fit a few switches. It’s good for now, but I need to wire in the defroster & rear wipers still & the. Figure out my accessory plan. For the curious, I have the LEDs come on with the key (relay supplying ground to the switches when accessory power is present) because I like the ambient lighting. The switch protectors aren’t necessary (is any of this necessary??) but they soften the light. Overall I’m super happy with this and glad I didn’t spend a bunch on a 12VG setup.

441B91E0-8092-4C6F-BD4A-AA704800D4B3.jpeg

Then went wheeling up at Crossbar in OK, which involved a 2 hr drive each way, first real drive since correcting all those wiring issues (and installing my cheap double din stereo).

56204B5C-8EF9-4D3A-AE76-BA0ADCE15118.jpeg

Zero issues at any point on the trip. All my codes cleared on their own and sensors show ready, indicating I’m back to 100% operational. NGL, I’m pretty proud of getting all that fixed.