What did you do to your TJ today?

I've got some OCD (my wife would tell you that), but OSD is a new one to me... :p
Wonder what OSD is? Maybe Obsessive Suspension Disorder.

I fixed my shift pattern too! What I can’t get is how they ever got upside down or sideways to begin with!

Cleaned up Bruiser after Saturdays road trip...damn kamikaze bugs !!! Then dropped the top and gave the TJ the Jenny Craig weight loss special and lost the doors.
DSCN0394.JPG

Cleaned up Bruiser after Saturdays road trip...damn kamikaze bugs !!! Then dropped the top and gave the TJ the Jenny Craig weight loss special and lost the doors.

Looks really nice and love seeing an RHD TJ. And you folks are heading into summer.... jealous. Let's see, how can I wrangle a two residence situation with an LHD here and an RHD there? Head *really* south for the winter, er, summer... whatever....

Reactions: StG58 and Kiwi TJ
Spent money on exhaust parts, ordered front pipe and picked up muffler and tailpipe. Now I need to find a shop and not get raped. AutoZone rocks, next day delivery, where other stores said by Thursday.
Screenshot_20171203-125821.png

Reactions: JMT
View attachment 26376

I miss that setup and starting to get cabin fever already here in the Midwest with the cold weather. Keep telling myself just 12 more weeks till spring, lol

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I miss that setup and starting to get cabin fever already here in the Midwest with the cold weather. Keep telling myself just 12 more weeks till spring, lol
haha your looking forward 12 weeks ahead and wanting it to hurry up and I'm thinking 12 weeks left of warmer weather and wanting it to never end. lol