What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed the MOrryde carrier....used my old mallet for a snubber. Need to buy a couple more to finish it. They should offer a better snubber solution in their kit, the ones they send have no chance!

36559FE0-1C02-4F0C-9FE5-4967BFFE9013.jpeg

So I got everything cleaned up and took my daughter across town to eat dinner. Came out of the steakhouse and see this. It always pays to double check for tools that are left out lmao

View attachment 322323
Last weekend and about 100 miles ago I installed my body lift. Buddy was over yesterday inspecting my work and pulls my light out from under the Jeep, it had been sitting on the skid plate all week going down many bumpy roads

They look like they are for the valve stems . Are there 8 of them?
Either 6 or 8 of them. I dropped the pack and didn’t really look to make sure I got them all picked up since I didn’t even know what the hell they were lol

Installed the MOrryde carrier....used my old mallet for a snubber. Need to buy a couple more to finish it. They should offer a better snubber solution in their kit, the ones they send have no chance!

View attachment 323392

I am in the same boat with the snubbers. I'll run by the salvage yard on the way home tomorrow. Need to grab a factory tyre carrier also.

Never did get used to not having the spare back there.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Last weekend and about 100 miles ago I installed my body lift. Buddy was over yesterday inspecting my work and pulls my light out from under the Jeep, it had been sitting on the skid plate all week going down many bumpy roads
Was working under mine a few weeks ago and left a light under mine. 50 miles and it was still there after driving on bumpy SW Missouri roads.

Did a little reorganizing in the center console and under the seats and was able to fit my air compressor, plug kit and another first aid kit in the Jeep along with a tow strap and tree strap under the seats within easy access. Working on consolidating my tool bags down a little bit as well.

Ordering a motobilt stubby front bumper tomorrow to finally get rid of this giant smittybilt stinger. Highline fenders are next but have to hold off a little before those are in the budget.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC