What did you do to your TJ today?

This isnt the guy I bought them from, but shows how to install them. Obviously, this guy puts the decals on backwards because the stars should be towards the front of the jeep.

By the way, I dont have any interest in this business, but found the owner to be extremely accommodating and honest AND he is a Vet. He provided great instructions as well as this link.

This isnt the guy I bought them from, but shows how to install them. Obviously, this guy puts the decals on backwards because the stars should be towards the front of the jeep.

It's funny, but whenever I see an American flag with the block of stars to the right side, I always feel like it's backwards. To my mind, the stars will always be to the left side to be correct (even though I suspect you're referring to how the flag would be "blowing" as the rig moved forward...).

It's funny, but whenever I see an American flag with the block of stars to the right side, I always feel like it's backwards. To my mind, the stars will always be to the left side to be correct (even though I suspect you're referring to how the flag would be "blowing" as the rig moved forward...).
I was thinking the exact same thing. It just looks right with the stars on the left. But I see what the OP is saying!

Reactions: Squatch
Reactions: StG58 and CodaMan
Few weeks ago found the 5 band exquilizer radio in u pull it yard. Liked it for original look in jeep. Some friends were asking why never going to use cassette or CD. Well my plan came together. I purchase Bluetooth adapter Now have modem convince with orginal look

8FC3DDD2-B68B-4413-A40B-E346888A90A2.jpeg

0DE20B48-D2A9-4BA2-9F76-26F4B825D2A6.jpeg

Installed my fire extinguishers today, one on each side.

View attachment 26869

I installed mine on my back roll bar. I looked at installing it there, I do have it installed there on my RAM but for some reason I didn't put it there. Now that you did I am going to re-look at why I didn't do that. It seems much more handy than unzipping a back window to get to it. Especially when I took my back seat out and won't have passengers in the back.

Looks great from here,

By the way what front bumper do you have? I saw it in an earlier picture and I really like it. Not that I am going to change mine, but I do like the looks of yours a lot.

The company stuck flags on the doors of our rigs and (uninformed) people lost their minds because the passenger side flag was "backwards." :facepalm:

Not that anybody in Australia will be flying and US flag, but if they did wouldn't it fly backwards there?

Reactions: JMT
...By the way what front bumper do you have? I saw it in an earlier picture and I really like it. Not that I am going to change mine, but I do like the looks of yours a lot.

It's the Rock Hard 4X4 54" with an angled hoop. They also make a full length and a stuby.

Reactions: ac_
Drilled a hole in my stock rear bumper and ran a zip tie through it to hold my recently installed trailer hitch harness in the channel. Worked well.

Checked the torque on my MC front adjustable track bar, at axle 120 ft/lbs and at the frame 150 ft/lbs. Everything looks good. Getting excited about the mods coming after Christmas sometime.

Split some wood to keep warm!
0BE0CCF2-803A-46B1-9259-7EC82854C2A6.jpeg

Drilled a hole in my stock rear bumper and ran a zip tie through it to hold my recently installed trailer hitch harness in the channel. Worked well.

Checked the torque on my MC front adjustable track bar, at axle 120 ft/lbs and at the frame 150 ft/lbs. Everything looks good. Getting excited about the mods coming after Christmas sometime.

Split some wood to keep warm!
You & me both!