What did you do to your TJ today?

Loaded the wife up and headed out for a Sunday afternoon drive!!!!!
We went to Scottsboro to @AndyG favorite store up this way, well that's where we meet at any way. @Hog has been there with us also.
20220424_151800_copy_800x600.jpg

I was parked by 2 other Jeeps when this lady wheeled in in a wanna be Jeep and photo bombed me.
20220424_151818_copy_800x600.jpg

We went to Scottsboro to @AndyG favorite store up this way, well that's where we meet at any way. @Hog has been there with us also.
View attachment 325161

I was parked by 2 other Jeeps when this lady wheeled in in a wanna be Jeep and photo bombed me.
View attachment 325162
What are those white fluffy things in the sky? lol
Rain is coming this week to Perth! Trail cover is going on top of the Rampage, I don't trust it.

What are those white fluffy things in the sky? lol
Rain is coming this week to Perth! Trail cover is going on top of the Rampage, I don't trust it.
Man it was a nice day for a drive today!!!!!!

We might get rain tomorrow, I might throw the trail cover on mine!!!!!

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I just wasn’t sure what thread pitch I was needing for the tap or weld In plug hole. Thanks for the info
I don't know if it will work for a cat that's been completely gutted, but it's a cheap experiment (and fun imo). If one doesn't work you can always stack two lol. :D

FYI, here are links for the non-fouler at Oreilly's, Autozone, or Advanced Auto.

Last edited:
Reactions: kincaid.0678

My top is leaking from the seam above your head. The threads are pulled apart a bit letting rain in over the passenger seat. I carry a 5gal bucket next to me.

How does a 5gal bucket measure up to your measuring system?

I took off my wiper arms, gave them a light sanding, a wipe with acetone, and then a coat of Rust-Oleum satin black. They'll take forever to dry since this time of year makes painting and curing a days long process. No worries though, it'll be this weekend before I'm ready to even use the Jeep again.

One of the two Rock Auto packages arrived today, so I checked its contents and did a quick acetone wipe and satin black spray on the front springs. The only bare spots were where they were hung for factory coating. New front and rear isolators also arrived, still waiting on the rear springs.

Checked the locations and condition of all my O2 sensors. I'm considering tackling that removal and replacement after the springs. We'll see how that project goes, it'll determine how soon I'm ready to tackle another.

View attachment 325161

View attachment 325162
Great day to drive around :)… should have went to the BBQ joint down by the lake… @AndyG knows the name… behind Ollie’s at the boat ramp

Update to my earlier post. Got the Advance SYE installed. I was able to fit the UCF engine skid plate so I can mark and drill the holes in the UCF TC skid plate. I did drop the TC skid plate again to drill the holes. New engine/TC skid installation completed. The new skid plate is providing about 1.5” of addition ground clearance. We will need to work on the exhaust pipe due to it hitting the tube over the axel and at the frame in the back. I will be ordering new Drive Shaft from Tom Woods tomorrow.

This was the nastiest piece on the dash and it was faded too. Cleaned it with dawn and scrubbed it with soda and olive oil, use virgin olive if you want the part to look virgin ! LOL !
IMG_0216.jpg

This was the nastiest piece on the dash and it was faded too. Cleaned it with dawn and scrubbed it with soda and olive oil, use virgin olive if you want the part to look virgin ! LOL !
View attachment 325192
Mine was bad too. Cleaned and painted it, and now it’s the best part of my dash. Posing as a virgin, but I know how dirty she used to be.