Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

kincaid.0678

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Amazon came through with my weld on bunghole. Turns out you can weld just about anything with flux core. Curious if the tail pipe will fit with the short cherry bomb muffler or if I’ll need to pick up a length of pipe. At least the “cat” and the muffler will be installed which cuts the noise in half when you’re running a down flow pipe and nothing else lol

BC374FCA-6DFF-4F85-8F3A-AFA25DA8DE08.jpeg

6CC33FBD-4DC1-41AE-B971-30BF9A01463C.jpeg

SAWB

TJ Enthusiast
LOL. The line "it's better to be lucky than good" is one of the things I always tell my kids. Along with "you can do everything right and still lose" and "sucking at something is first step to being really good at something". I take no credit for any of them, but they're all spot on.

I'm sorry this deal got past, but you still sound like you did well for your ride. It'll appreciate it.
Well here's my Moto " If at first you don't succeed .....do it like your wife said to in the first place.

SAWB

TJ Enthusiast
Looked at it trough the Window! I tested Positive for covid 19 today and am now locked up in home quarantined for 7days :( At least the new soft top isn't leaking and it will get a free wash from the rain!
I feel for you brother , I have had it twice . The worst of it is how it effects your lungs. I got a touch of pneumonia from it and the Covid cough will drive you crazy for a couple of months. After the 7 days and you test neg. it would be a good idea to get a lung X-ray . All my prayers brother , rest , liquids and eat a little something . I lived on a can of chicken soup a day for two weeks and lost 20 lb's but I don't recommend the covid diet !

hear

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Not TJ related, but I finally fixed the brakes on the CJ7 so I can now sell that piece of crap. It's been a stalled project for way too long. Had some friends come over to help me finish a fuel line project I had started but not finished, got it all running late one night. Then went to back it out of the garage but had no brakes. One section of the m/c reservoir was dry, no clue how that happened...the thing hasn't moved in a LONG time and there have been no leaks (probably because it was dry lol). Anyway, re-bench bled the m/c, then re-bled the brakes and we are in business. Battery is being charged, and I can finally unload this albatross to the first person to show up with cash.

And then the TJ can be parked in the garage again.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and matkal

97JadeTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ordered a set of RC flares at noon and they shipped at 2… expected delivery tomorrow!

I really thought I was gonna like these pocket flares for the wider tire coverage but they are terrible…

F2A3E499-4A2C-4D6A-96B9-154465D2CADC.jpeg