What did you do to your TJ today?

Must be the camera angle, those tires look small :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Better?
tires005.jpg

Nice job on the frame repair. Time to fix that rear driveshaft angle next. ;)
Yea I’ve been working on coming up with a plan. I have some steel plates that I might just drill some holes to make some spacers for the skid to half ass drop the transfer case. I bought a digital angle finder but haven’t checked the driveshaft since I repaired the frame. I really noticed it when I took a picture of the underside lol

I finally lowered the Windshield, I am so happy !! The reason I got the TJ is the Transfer 4x4, and the lowering of the W.S., the rest is secondary. I love riding w.s. down and I do it 90% of the time, so it was a most. I started applying lubricant oil to the hinges the same day I got it, about a month ago, almost daily, plus a film of heavy grease to cover the hinge joints to prevent rain water from getting into the hinges ( Jeep sleeps outside ). Windshield came down easily and became 100% loose in about 20 to 30 cycles up and down. This is a thing all Jeep owners should do to their Jeeps regularly, oil the hinges pins, specially if the Jeep sleeps outside.

4FAC532E-D68D-4D0A-B479-DBA027973EC9.jpeg