What did you do to your TJ today?

Can you post the link to where you got the two switches on eBay?
Sure thing I got my compressor switch here.

That link has switches labeled for all sorts of items.

My two locker switches on the right came with the eaton e-lockers. I put them there to make use of the blank space and allow me to run stock-style switches for other items.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Ordered 5 wheels and 5 tires and a bunch of other little parts.
Wom Wom Wom tires as my daughter calls them ! LOL !

Wheel.jpg

tire.jpg

Sure thing I got my compressor switch here.

That link has switches labeled for all sorts of items.

My two locker switches on the right came with the eaton e-lockers. I put them there to make use of the blank space and allow me to run stock-style switches for other items.
I found tj style locker switches on Amazon
1225201429.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
The eaton switches were to bulky. 😝
I felt the same about the ARB compressor switch I didn’t want the big switch in a stock spot. I’m good with where I installed my eatons.

They have a slider that must be pushed down to prevent accidental engagement. I feared that my dog or someone (myself) would accidentally energize a locker going down the road.

Because I am setting my jeep up to drive on back roads and creek crossings and the street . They are a good LSD and work how and when I need them. Putting them front and back and I know how to drive them. They are quite , strong and long lasting , no plates to wear out and always there.
I agree! Tru Tracks work great for me & what I do. I had them installed front & rear when I had the Jeep regeared to 4.56. I also added chromoly axles while we were in there. Sure, there are much more “bulletproof” set-ups out there, but we all have our limits. ☺️

6BAF5493-4D92-44CC-BD6C-F27EB8951AE4.jpeg

I took it to “The Spa” (my driveway) yesterday for its first good cleaning after 2 months of volunteering at a Texas state park. I even treated the top with the Bestop protectant. ‘No wax this time because it hasn’t been that long & there seemed to be plenty of ceramic coating left.

image.jpg

I agree! Tru Tracks work great for me & what I do. I had them installed front & rear when I had the Jeep regeared to 4.56. I also added chromoly axles while we were in there. Sure, there are much more “bulletproof” set-ups out there, but we all have our limits. ☺️

View attachment 328732
They will be plenty bulletproof for my style of driving and functional . Glad to hear you like them , makes me even more confident I am making the right choice. My 4 banger 4.10 's and 31" mud tires should get me everywhere I am going ! I grew up in Texas , Beaumont area is nice, been to Galveston many times.
Cheers William

Reactions: matkal and TRE3TOP
I’m terrified of doing this. Props to you for having the guts!
It really wasn’t that bad. I made a few marks on the side of the tub and the grill where the new fender comes up to, did my best my run a straight line with a T square and a sharpie and then taped it off. I gave myself a little margin to work with to clean up with a grinding wheel and flap wheel and some files if I need. I also ordered some weather stripping to cover up the sharp edge. The key is to not over think it. Worst case scenario it looks bad enough to where I pony up for a fiberglass highline hood, but I think I’m ok.