What did you do to your TJ today?

00E5EBEC-D3B9-4161-8AD9-F1C6DCF518D1.jpeg
What did I do to my TJ. Started redoing garage next race deck flooring because my TJ needs a happier place to park

Gave her a good wash and did some grill inserts. Need to know what u guys thing before I make them permanent. Don't mind the blue tape, just what I used to temporarily install them. View attachment 18157View attachment 18158

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the insert look. I bought some myself and new head lights that I’m installing tomorrow.

Reactions: IronCity
View attachment 26743 View attachment 26744
This weekend we start working on my daughters Christmas present. We will be changing or replacing the following.
1. AC compressor and belts
2. front and rear main seal
3. engine and transmission oil pan seals
4. upper control arms
5. engine and transmission mounts
6. door handles inside and out
7. antenna mount
8. Power brake booster
9. front seats
10. O2 sensors, both
11. center console transmission display
12. adding wheel spacers
13. Changing ALL fluids
14. Cleaning the carpets
15. Biggest wash and wax its ever gotten.
16. Anything else we can think of that needs replacement

Can't wait to see the look on her face... I hope she loves it as much as I do.

Wish me luck...:jump:

JeepDew
Well we finished 1,2,3,4,5,8, 10, 11, 12, 13,14, Hope to finish 6 ( outside passenger, they sent the wrong one..o_O)7, 9, and 15 by Friday.... I can't wait for Christmas to give it to my daughter.... I think I'm more excited than she will be....:banana::cheer::drive:

Well we finished 1,2,3,4,5,8, 10, 11, 12, 13,14, Hope to finish 6 ( outside passenger, they sent the wrong one..o_O)7, 9, and 15 by Friday.... I can't wait for Christmas to give it to my daughter.... I think I'm more excited than she will be....:banana::cheer::drive:
Impressive! Very impressive. You must be exhausted! I can't wait to hear how she responds. Super awesome! Many kudos to you

Reactions: JeepDew
We knew it was going to be tough and heavy going to get all that done, but wow I'd take my hat off to you sir (if I was wearing one) lol
She's gonna love it that's for sure.

Reactions: JeepDew
I opened the door, picked out some small pebbles from the floor. Let out a big sigh. Cursed the fact that it will be sitting in the garage for another 3-4 months and outside its going to be 3 degrees F on Christmas.

My daughters decided that my Jeep wasn't looking Christmasy enough ... ( Big sigh !! ) Think my TJ might need a name change over the Christmas period...Bruiser just doesn't look right at the moment .lol
View attachment 27306

View attachment 27307

View attachment 27308
Lovin' it, @Kiwi TJ! Good looking rig, for sure! Just a tip, though. Stop flipping the negatives. Your pics keep posting with the steering wheel on the wrong side! :D So, do you ever get hassled for not having side mirrors when running door-less? In my area, Officer Friendly can cite you for not having them (I know there are ways to have the mirrors, sans doors...)

Same same... MC called yesterday. Will ship bumpers after new years. I suppose the same for the lift. Won't be long!
Sweet! I think my wife is getting me my Savvy BL for Christmas. Then I’ll buy the Savvy Shifter and tires are in the works. Should be good to go by mid Jan with my new stance. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: CodaMan and Rob5589