Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

LakeBeard

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I used UCF skids, the trans skid is the high clearance, not the ultra high. Went with 1" aluminum motor mounts, 1-1/4 Savvy body lift and Savvy shift cable.
I already have adjustable control arms so adjusting was simple. I also bought the locker mount from UCF as I just assumed it would be needed, could have done without it, but is was only 30 bucks. I was doing a bunch of other stuff at the same time, so I never stopped to measure how much clearance I gained, I think about 2" as the PO had a T-case drop. Here is a pic before the tuck and after...
View attachment 330236
Here is a better before pic of the tcase
PXL_20220128_190924370.jpg

Reactions: CV04TJR and RINC

RINC

Hell Yeah Brother! I Loves Me Some Arizona.
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
I used UCF skids, the trans skid is the high clearance, not the ultra high. Went with 1" aluminum motor mounts, 1-1/4 Savvy body lift and Savvy shift cable.
I already have adjustable control arms so adjusting was simple. I also bought the locker mount from UCF as I just assumed it would be needed, could have done without it, but is was only 30 bucks. I was doing a bunch of other stuff at the same time, so I never stopped to measure how much clearance I gained, I think about 2" as the PO had a T-case drop. Here is a pic before the tuck and after...
View attachment 330236

Those rims in the before pic are Sweet !

macleanflood

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Backup cam so I don't care if the spare tire completely blocks the rear window and drilled out track bar mounts on a perfectly unmolested TJ. Then spent a couple hours with rachet straps trying to center the axle. 3/8" off the sway bar passenger and 1 1/8" driver. Didn't get it to move more than an 1/8" Tomorrow I'm loosening the control arms and might put the forks on the tractor for some nudging.

-Mac
IMG_20220511_170557935.jpg
IMG_20220513_130859904.jpg
IMG_20220513_131627372_HDR.jpg

SAWB

TJ Enthusiast
Got my 5 wheels in today , now I can get the tires mounted.
Also got the Core 4X4 adjustable control arms . The Jeep will be looking good before long. Working this weekend but off the next and I hope to finish the cleaning and installing the new interior. Will take some pictures of the Jeep with the tires, wheels and new interior.
IMG_0234.jpg

ColoJeep

Just a car guy
Supporting Member
Got my 5 wheels in today , now I can get the tires mounted.
Also got the Core 4X4 adjustable control arms . The Jeep will be looking good before long. Working this weekend but off the next and I hope to finish the cleaning and installing the new interior. Will take some pictures of the Jeep with the tires, wheels and new interior.
View attachment 330423
Nice looking wheels.

Reactions: SAWB

HBomber8

TJ Enthusiast
Finally got my AC evacuated and recharged. I had found/fixed a leak back in November, but since the weather had already cooled down I figured I’d wait to add the refrigerant back in. Well, now it’s looking like the heat is here to stay, and having the top down doesn’t help with keeping cool when dealing with city traffic 😒 If the temps from this past spring are any indication, this summer is going to be brutal 🥵🥵