What did you do to your TJ today?

It's always fun getting new tools. Good luck with the install.
Thanks... I was expecting these things to be cheap n nasty... one and done kinda tool. But they are pretty well made and heavy for what they are.
In a couple weeks I'll order the bedrug...Its half the price of the bedrug itself ,just to ship it haha...just crazy, but you cant get it over here.

What are your thoughts on this top. Looking at this one myself
I have no complaints at all, I have the windows out right now and the top still doesn't flap much at highway speeds, it's noisier than with the windows in but that's to be expected.
I can remove the windows in just a few minutes and also have them back in, in about 15-20 minutes by myself.

Reactions: BonesXX
I have no complaints at all, I have the windows out right now and the top still doesn't flap much at highway speeds, it's noisier than with the windows in but that's to be expected.
I can remove the windows in just a few minutes and also have them back in, in about 15-20 minutes by myself.
Thanks brother

Reactions: John Cooper
Thanks brother
It's a learning curve at first!! If you pull the trigger, install it on a good hot day, take your time and don't rush any step of the instructions.
I think it took me approximately 2-3 hours to install(maybe less I can't remember) and that was taking sweet tea breaks too.

Reactions: Blondie70
It's a learning curve at first!! If you pull the trigger, install it on a good hot day, take your time and don't rush any step of the instructions.
I think it took me approximately 2-3 hours to install(maybe less I can't remember) and that was taking sweet tea breaks too.

Sweet or Unsweet?

Thanks... I was expecting these things to be cheap n nasty... one and done kinda tool. But they are pretty well made and heavy for what they are.
In a couple weeks I'll order the bedrug...Its half the price of the bedrug itself ,just to ship it haha...just crazy, but you cant get it over here.
My buddy in Canada just paid $94 import fees on a $150 part… I wanna say the shipping was close to that as well, I think he came out to over $300.

• Sad
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
My buddy in Canada just paid $94 import fees on a $150 part… I wanna say the shipping was close to that as well, I think he came out to over $300.
Keeping a TJ or any older Jeeps on the road (or any upgrades) can be expensive in the U.S. but it can be a real sacrifice when you live outside the States....what with shipping and import tax and then there's the exchange rate :rolleyes: Bed rug will cost me about $700.00 USD once once I get my hands on it.

Keeping a TJ or any older Jeeps on the road (or any upgrades) can be expensive in the U.S. but it can be a real sacrifice when you live outside the States....what with shipping and import tax and then there's the exchange rate :rolleyes: Bed rug will cost me about $700.00 USD once once I get my hands on it.
It’s a worthy investment though… I recommend putting some metallic backed butyl rubber underneath as well if you haven’t already.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ