Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

JC123

TJ Enthusiast
took the doors off for the first time. had to fight the hinge pins a bit and then learned that the roof rack bracket attachment gets in the way but eventually enjoyed a nice drive.

jeep without doors.jpg

JC123

TJ Enthusiast
ok I made a mistake and threw away then console top when I threw away the back half of the console that came with the Jeep. The rear console fell apart in several pieces when I removed it. Who knew the top by itself was so expensive? The front half is in pretty good shape. So now I am a bit torn as to just find a 2 cup holder attachment or find an intact rear section in Cammel Tan. I like the elbow / arm rest and a place to store phone charging cables and such. But, is it out there and someone not asking for my first born or arm and leg for it? Is it just better to save up and buy a full Tuffy setup or a BestBilt arm rest with built in switches and litghts? I have the OEM subwoofer assembly on the bench but from reading various threads, that is worthless so unless someone says differently it is going in the round file . So now I guess I am searching for a rear section that is "non-subwoofer" so I have the largest storage area under an armrest. After market subwoofer will go under the seat, but that is so down the road.

Second question for the audience at large. I am really undecided about the external rack the Jeep came with from the previous owner. I don't overland. if I want to camp out I am thinking I want a camper in the back of my truck. I am a huge fan of "versatility", but considering my life style, I don't know if I would ever utilize the roof top rack and I sure don't like the damage it does to the MPG. I don't know, maybe it would be interesting taking up multi day trips in the outback? Still mulling over pulling it and Craigslist-Ing it to off set the cost of a lift. Any input on keeping the rack or dumping it out there?
View attachment 331980
does it interfere with taking off the top or the doors? mine came with a roof rack too. I like the way it looks but haven't used it. it adds a step to lowering my soft top and the attachment bracket gets in the way of taking off the doors (I learned today).

Dunkut88TJ

Living the Dream
Supporting Member
I guess they died?
No it was a classic Chevy, it died with the front end right next to the tracks. There is a YouTube video out there some of my Jeep pals shared on Facebook. The guy begs for help as he hears the train approaching but it’s too late. They used to let you go to the abandoned train down there too, but the owners got tired of their land getting trashed. I like Nemo, but it’s a fast trail, some other great trails nearby too.

chudlet

Supporting Member
does it interfere with taking off the top or the doors? mine came with a roof rack too. I like the way it looks but haven't used it. it adds a step to lowering my soft top and the attachment bracket gets in the way of taking off the doors (I learned today).
I don't think so, but I have only had this Jeep for a couple months and we are struggling to break 60* so I have not had a lot of drive to test the soft top. PO never used it. There is a hinge on the back mount, so I believe I just need to separate the font mount and flip it over to switch tops. Looks like a pain in the rear to me.

Big John 04LJ

Supporting Member
Ok I was able to blow up the pics on my laptop, I see how you did it now. 1/4"? you sure that is going to be strong enough to hold that little radio? :unsure:
Lol...I had a piece of scrap that fit the other dimensions. It's definitely solid! I didn't want it shaking around!

SouthernLJ

TJ Enthusiast
Had an idea about making a floor for my trunk. I was going use one of those carpet protector things for office chairs to roll on. Mentioned it to a co-worker and he said that had one in his garage that he has been meaning to throw away. Perfect. Free upgrade.

View attachment 332183

Also.. what are those brackets for? The ones sitting on top of the mat at the bottom of the photo.