What did you do to your TJ today?

I can't help myself. I have a problem. I must seek help. Then again...🤔

JEEP PROBLEM (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).gif

The unexpected they do not warn you about.

also be aware that the shifter can end up very close to the dash depending on how high you are tucked.. test fit it first before you seal it on to see if clears enough for you.

wish I had bent mine a bit before finishing the install but i’ve gotten used to it being close to my switches i’ll probably bend it the next time i have to mess with anything down there.

never said you did, yet you didn't mind acting like a twat in the other thread:

gee shucks, real adult of you there. fun to dish it out but you can't handle it coming back to you eh? what a snowflake.

never said you called about a logo. i was just helping you out in telling you to quit acting like a cunt if you want better service. take your own advice and read my response to your childish diatribe again. bestop would have probably helped you out had you not been a fucktard.

sure ya didn't. tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better about your bullshit. i don't give a fuck.

Just my humble $0.02, which you can take or leave as you wish. You're going way over the top on this one.

Been a busy couple of days...did my rear main seal (again.) No shaved bit of seal this time so maybe success.

Determined my timing chain was loose and ordered a Melling kit and Felpro gasket. Didn't use any RTV putting on the oil pan... should be a week for parts. Hoping this puts my random misfire codes to rest.

Wired up another 12v to 5v USB adapter...first one from that jungle website worked for a bit and then then it started with screen artifacts and random reboots. Switching back to the original solved the problem. Highly recommend a rear camera. Mines mounted on the bottom bar of the rear tire carrier...you can really see the rocks before you hit them.

Liked my power pod I made on the driver's side...so I made one for the passenger side... that'll let me plug in my RinseKit for warm showers and my 400w inverter for charging my laptop for editing videos in the field...plus more USB ports for charging cameras.

Pulled my 3/4 inch scrap plywood shelf and spray glued some cheap marine carpet on. Put D rings on the hard top bolts so I can lash the fridge and RinseKit to the sides.

And replaced a missing upper rear control arm bolt...70mm 10mm x 1.5 flange was perfect. Need to put some blue loctite on.

Gas filler neck and hoses arrived...you can smell gas inside the cab...the metal gate is broken and open on the original. Decided to wait on dropping the tank until I can order a Barnes skid. Mine has holes. Only serious rust on the entire rig.

-Mac

IMG_20220625_141316373.jpg

IMG_20220625_120952981_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220625_092106295.jpg

IMG_20220625_091715703.jpg

Yup.... Apparently we cannot link to Amazon from here. I've tried a few times to fix it but it won't work.

I searched "TJ Nozzle". Here's a screen cap.

View attachment 333869

The one below it is a direct replacement but, like the original, it has a plastic nozzle. I went with the brass one that you can aim.

Good luck

Were you able to get the nozzles aimed high enough? I have them as high as the can go and the are squirting right at the stopped blades.