What did you do to your TJ today?

View attachment 340898
I just checked this recently. 33s and 3” lift. UCF skid 2.5” from frame. Big improvement over stock and no body lift.

I think that would have been the easier way to go. Getting clearance for the 241 to the tub sucked. Had to move the fan shroud down 3/4” and shifter is contacting the console. I removed the exhaust after the cat as it was contacting the frame and track bar.

Reactions: Woodrow
What I did with mine today was make my own weather system inside the cab. At 77° ,foggy and 98% humidity this morning and the A/C on the non-recirculate setting, I made clouds come out of my vents for a couple minutes. 🤣

Perfect environment for hydroponics.....So when will you start growing tomatoes in the back seat ? :ROFLMAO:

I think that would have been the easier way to go. Getting clearance for the 241 to the tub sucked. Had to move the fan shroud down 3/4” and shifter is contacting the console. I removed the exhaust after the cat as it was contacting the frame and track bar.

Yep. Lots of work: MML, Fan shroud, air intake tube, T-case cable shifter, control arms and exhaust all needed tweaking. That was for 1 5/8" increased T-case skid ground clearance (stock=4 1/8" from frame vs. UCF=2.5"). Fortunately, with the NP-231 at least, no body lift was required and I also like the new higher position of the AX-15 shifter.

Reactions: hear and CV04TJR
What time are you going to be at the pass?

Man I am sorry I missed this post. @voodooridr and I ran with the North Idaho Jeeps on their 4th of July run. They have a facebook page where they post their runs. You are most welcome to come along. Being almost totally stock, I only go on the basic trail runs at this point, but time and money down the road, I'll get this TJ up to a bit more capability

4th of July just off of 4th of July pass.

20220704_100856.jpg

20220704_100920.jpg

20220704_100945.jpg

Man I am sorry I missed this post. @voodooridr and I ran with the North Idaho Jeeps on their 4th of July run. They have a facebook page where they post their runs. You are most welcome to come along. Being almost totally stock, I only go on the basic trail runs at this point, but time and money down the road, I'll get this TJ up to a bit more capability

4th of July just off of 4th of July pass.

View attachment 340962

View attachment 340963

View attachment 340964

It was a fun run in the rain 🌧 might have to invest in a trail cover if I'm going to live this bikini top existence

Got my "new" front axle almost finished. Welded my old spring perches and LCA mounts and then transferred over my gears and locker. Need to weld on my raised swaybar brackets and then throw in the ball joints and knuckles. At least I feel like I'm making progress now. Luckily the internals didn't get damaged in the roll over.

PXL_20220705_173536542.jpg

PXL_20220706_015148628.jpg

Got my "new" front axle almost finished. Welded my old spring perches and LCA mounts and then transferred over my gears and locker. Need to weld on my raised swaybar brackets and then throw in the ball joints and knuckles. At least I feel like I'm making progress now. Luckily the internals didn't get damaged in the roll over.

View attachment 341066

View attachment 341067

That reminds me, I should install my new to me diff cover.

I now understand why they say to put Trektop windows in when theyre warm
10 % chance of rain became huge rolling thunder and a solid wall of water falling out of the sky
Hopefully I have learned a lesson about paying better attention to the weather
I will say that these tops do a much better job of being a top than I thought they would