What did you do to your TJ today?

That’s a nice looking Jeep. You can’t beat a red/black combo.

I agree! ☺️

35E5BAFF-6E1E-483F-ABE2-4BDBD6A3F4C2.jpeg

Hydrogen Peroxide. I use it to get blood out of clothing.

I got these in the mail today for the half doors.

20220725_191659.jpg

Does anyone know the part number for the locks? I may find a rubber grommet for them rather than use a lock, since I don't think they use the same tumbler size.

My mom did that a lot. She also thought people were after her and got paranoid. I had to put locks on the top of the outside doors so she wouldn't wander off when I went to work for a few hours at night. Terrible disease.

Where can I get some of those locks so I can keep my wife in the house and out of the stores ?

And don't forget the lime....

Lime is to make your Mexican beer look pretty. Use lye to dissolve the bodies in 55-gallon drums, while you barbecue meat in the backyard to hide the smell from nosy neighbors. 🤫
p.s. Not that I would know these things.:cool:

1658815264283.png

Last edited:
Lord by the time you use all that up, your windshield is gonna be paper thin!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have an uncle who is just an absolutely awesome person- I used to tell people he was 200 pounds of walking hell and romance -

Years ago he was a huge painting contractor and he told a lady that kept changing paint colors that he would paint her room so many times you couldn’t even get in it. 🤣🤣

Last edited: