Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
I thought I was the only one that danced around with their pet. 🤫 I've had "Sweetpea" since she was 3 weeks old.
p.s. She was only 3 years old in the last two pics. African Blackthroat monitor lizards aren't susceptible to venomous snakes and actually eat them in the wild. She has eaten a Copperhead snake when I had her outside one day. It didn't fill her up though and she ate 2 large rats (frozen/thawed) afterwards.
View attachment 347666

View attachment 347668

View attachment 347669

I’m being serious....That lizard looks like it loves you to death....Does it let everyone hold it like that.

Reactions: John Cooper

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member
Damn you! I just got off work at 5 am and all I have here to eat is fish and veggies.😭 The neighbor's small dogs are looking good right about now. I wonder what mini-Pinscher's smell like on the grill? RELAX People!
p.s. I wonder what everything smells like, since I was born with Congenital Anosmia. (GOOGLE it)

I wonder what everything smells like, since I was born with Congenital Anosmia

tastes-like-chicken-just-like-chicken.gif

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member
New Throttle Position Sensor installed. The lift makes it so our TJ is about 3" too tall for me to easily reach into the engine bay where the TPS is. Non-magnetic T20 bit made the language a little more colorful than it otherwise would have been. But it's done and the CEL is gone.

View attachment 347711

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

im-going-to-need-those-tps-reports-asap.jpg

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
New Throttle Position Sensor installed. The lift makes it so our TJ is about 3" too tall for me to easily reach into the engine bay where the TPS is. Non-magnetic T20 bit made the language a little more colorful than it otherwise would have been. But it's done and the CEL is gone.

View attachment 347711

I like it. Chris, let’s get this form in the system asap. It’s critical.

Tony P

Blue Anomaly
Supporting Member

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
Found an auto Jeep for the wife. She said NO! She said she wouldn't be caught dead driving a pink Jeep, :cry: I explained to her that it was magenta.

Magenta is a color that is variously defined as purplish-red, reddish-purple or mauvish-crimson. it is located exactly midway between red and blue.
1659482130067.png

Last edited: