Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

SAWB

TJ Enthusiast
I don’t remember why I ever stopped using Krylon but I always loved their stuff. I guess somewhere somehow I decided Rustoleum was a better option for metal things.

You can't beat this stuff and they have it Lowes $5.00 a can.
1659496336589.png

Woodrow

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Found an auto Jeep for the wife. She said NO! She said she wouldn't be caught dead driving a pink Jeep, :cry: I explained to her that it was magenta.

Magenta is a color that is variously defined as purplish-red, reddish-purple or mauvish-crimson. it is located exactly midway between red and blue.
View attachment 347809

Huh… proof that a TJ looks good in any color😁

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Worked til 11pm running siding for my little buddy Caleb-

Had to have a night ride -grabbed an 8oz. bottled coke, turned on the radio and just enjoyed it.

It isn’t that I’m not inspired, I’m just fine with it for now - top stays off in my “jeep shed” and it is always ready for fun. I really enjoy it.

I need to go ahead and finish this TJ, if there is such a thing-

@sab graciously sent me the stereo I needed, thinking a Bartact back seat cover, clean and sound deaden the floor , install front carpet I have , seat risers, get the top ready for fall, really get the paint nice and do a minimal back bumper and maybe some rear LEDs, better back up lights-

8C307EE5-5318-4AF7-8E87-82C2A66D3AF5.jpeg

7A9AE36F-0A3A-4A01-8DB6-5C95FFE0210A.jpeg

6EDBE4F8-615E-433C-BF06-EDF96BC5068A.jpeg

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Found an auto Jeep for the wife. She said NO! She said she wouldn't be caught dead driving a pink Jeep, :cry: I explained to her that it was magenta.

Magenta is a color that is variously defined as purplish-red, reddish-purple or mauvish-crimson. it is located exactly midway between red and blue.
View attachment 347809

Its the one colour on a jeep I think to myself.....Why ????....Maybe it was decided on a Friday afternoon at 4.55pm after a liquid lunch. 🍻🍻

All 4 Wheelin'

TJ Enthusiast
Got the bracket and york compressor installed and alternator relocated. Also installed the in cab air coupler. Getting the new serpentine belt on was a bitch. Even with the tensioner fully released the belt was tight. Took some extra colorful metaphors to get it in place.

20220801_141425.jpg

20220801_154031.jpg

20220730_114949.jpg

Now I have to relocate the evap system to make room for the air tank.
20220730_115235.jpg

T

TRE3TOP

Worked til 11pm running siding for my little buddy Caleb-

Had to have a night ride -grabbed an 8oz. bottled coke, turned on the radio and just enjoyed it.

It isn’t that I’m not inspired, I’m just fine with it for now - top stays off in my “jeep shed” and it is always ready for fun. I really enjoy it.

I need to go ahead and finish this TJ, if there is such a thing-

@sab graciously sent me the stereo I needed, thinking a Bartact back seat cover, clean and sound deaden the floor , install front carpet I have , seat risers, get the top ready for fall, really get the paint nice and do a minimal back bumper and maybe some rear LEDs, better back up lights-

View attachment 347923

View attachment 347924

View attachment 347926

I love a good glass bottle coke. However I didn’t know steak out was still a thing…

Andy-WhiteTJ

TJ Enthusiast

View attachment 347809

One of our club members has '97 in this color. We call it Barney.

InOmaha

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I found gas this morning for $3.59 a gallon. Thanks Putin, for lowering the gas prices a little. :unsure: :rolleyes:

I got some this weekend for $3.399. Summer driving season is almost over. Soon it will be plugging up the roads because your kids are too fat and out of shape to walk a couple blocks to school season.