Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

Dunkut88TJ

Living the Dream
Supporting Member
Man I’m 56 pages behind in this thread 😂😂. See what happens when you get busy living! I’ve navigated logistics of moving, but about 3 days ago I decided to sell the TJ. My boss is buying me an electrical vehicle and I decided to sell my car and Jeep and buy something more functional to drive when not working.

Then yesterday I got in it, drove it, and said “no f*cking way I’m selling my joy!”

So I called the off-road shop and scheduled a regear to make it more enjoyable to drive!

🍻 to the TJ life

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Man I’m 56 pages behind in this thread 😂😂. See what happens when you get busy living! I’ve navigated logistics of moving, but about 3 days ago I decided to sell the TJ. My boss is buying me an electrical vehicle and I decided to sell my car and Jeep and buy something more functional to drive when not working.

Then yesterday I got in it, drove it, and said “no f*cking way I’m selling my joy!”

So I called the off-road shop and scheduled a regear to make it more enjoyable to drive!

🍻 to the TJ life

Good on ya, mate !!!

sab

"Semper Discens"
Lifetime Supporting Member

🍻 to the TJ life

Great choice!

kiwi

TJ Enthusiast
Got the bracket and york compressor installed and alternator relocated. Also installed the in cab air coupler. Getting the new serpentine belt on was a bitch. Even with the tensioner fully released the belt was tight. Took some extra colorful metaphors to get it in place.

View attachment 347927

View attachment 347928

View attachment 347929
Now I have to relocate the evap system to make room for the air tank.

View attachment 347931

Did u get the kit from ORO?

Dunkut88TJ

Living the Dream
Supporting Member
Damn it! Now I have to void my check to you. :cry:

Money is great, and it was tempting, but I just can’t do it. Over the years I’ve read too many “regret posts” on this forum. I am a bit sad that it won’t get much use during the winter, if at all. However, I’ll probably get off my lazy rear and coat the frame 😂

SAWB

TJ Enthusiast
Winch came in .... I know it's not a Warn !
IMG_0303-2.jpg

SAWB

TJ Enthusiast
The jeep came with a 2" cheap lift kit using stock springs and I decided to go with OME 2" springs. And as you know I have Rancho 5000x's for 2 to 3 lift to go on it. I think that will give me a good ride and the 2 inches work just right with the 31" mud tires I bought. Springs will be here tomorrow.