• Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Man I’m 56 pages behind in this thread 😂😂. See what happens when you get busy living! I’ve navigated logistics of moving, but about 3 days ago I decided to sell the TJ. My boss is buying me an electrical vehicle and I decided to sell my car and Jeep and buy something more functional to drive when not working.

Then yesterday I got in it, drove it, and said “no f*cking way I’m selling my joy!”

So I called the off-road shop and scheduled a regear to make it more enjoyable to drive!

🍻 to the TJ life

Man I’m glad you sobered up before you pulled the trigger....

AndyG

TJ Guru
Drove my ‘06 to see my accomplice @Hog where Alabama and Georgia meet at beautiful Weiss lake-

The bottom dropped out as I rolled in- woo hoo! Then cleared off nice -

We wet a hook, ate out, solved 1/2 the free worlds problems, saw a guy play the guitar and sing, went to O‘Reillys, changed tail light bulbs and went to ya local walmart- The only business that makes you check yourself out and then they check you at the door to make sure you didn’t steal it.

He is just an awesome, awesome guy. He has a relaxed temperament I admire, and is a totally aware person.

If either of my sons turn out to be 1/2 the person he is, they’ll be fine.

Grabbed coffee, time to roll home - smiles for miles-

image.jpg

AndyG

TJ Guru
Haha amen, I sat on the thought for a long time. That was my strategy to ensure I didn’t make a dumb choice 😂

Ok we are gonna let it slide this time-

I’m driving through Knoxville on the way to Asheville to see my new grandson this evening- Let me know if I need to catch up with you and file some paperwork on this -

Andy writes in the comments line ......Member considered selling TJ in lieu of electric vehicle, may need psychological evaluation....

Dunkut88TJ

Living the Dream
Supporting Member
Ok we are gonna let it slide this time-

I’m driving through Knoxville on the way to Asheville to see my new grandson this evening- Let me know if I need to catch up with you and file some paperwork on this -

Andy writes in the comments line ......Member considered selling TJ in lieu of electric vehicle, may need psychological evaluation....

Lmbo I was going to buy a new 3rd vehicle because I don’t really want to drive an EV on “my” time.

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
No sir, but you can have her brother and I will by God deliver him to you for free!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He would probably make decent pet food 🤫🤫🤫

I will check with "Sweetpea" and she if a human rat tastes as good. :unsure: She was having a bad time getting that long Jumbo rat tail down her throat (they don't chew their food). They digest the bones, so cleanup is easy. If she doesn't want him, I hear pigs do wonders with human remains.
Blackthroat monitor.jpg

Last edited: