Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

diggerwolf

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Installed grab handles
20220828_130748.jpg

20220828_130729.jpg

20220828_113828.jpg

20220828_114001.jpg

20220828_114207.jpg

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
I have my fingers crossed that I might have found the parasitic draw that keeps draining my battery overnight. Took my LED driving light covers off and noticed that the lights were on, later in the day. I went out to check and the dash fog light indicator light was on, but the switch wasn't pulled out. I pushed it hard a couple of times and it went out. I pulled the relay to be sure and will check it for a couple of days. If that's the issue, I'm guessing it would be a short in the multi-function switch. :unsure:

DB04RedJeep

Supporting Member
Made this.

IMG_0887.JPG

To hold this.
IMG_0888.JPG

To power these. Thank you to @Zorba for his write up on the speaker install.
(And yes I'm going to rotate the speaker so the Kicker name is horizontal)

IMG_0889.JPG

With this (Pioneer MVH-MS512BS). 3 weekends later. Not an audio expert by any means but it sounds good to my ears. Just have to tie up the wires a bit and change out the 6ft RCA's for 3 ft's (Why I ordered 6 footers IDK) I will not be doing this again any time soon I did not enjoy doing this at all, but I did learn a lot which is good. But I'm not doing it again, nope, no way.........

IMG_0891.JPG

RINC

Beefy! I Loves Me Some Arizona.
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Made this.

View attachment 354703

To hold this.
View attachment 354704

To power these. Thank you to @Zorba for his write up on the speaker install.
(And yes I'm going to rotate the speaker so the Kicker name is horizontal)

View attachment 354705

With this (Pioneer MVH-MS512BS). 3 weekends later. Not an audio expert by any means but it sounds good to my ears. Just have to tie up the wires a bit and change out the 6ft RCA's for 3 ft's (Why I ordered 6 footers IDK) I will not be doing this again any time soon I did not enjoy doing this at all, but I did learn a lot which is good. But I'm not doing it again, nope, no way.........

View attachment 354706

200.gif

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: John Cooper