What did you do to your TJ today?

In that case, you've just narrowed it down to OME and BDS. Tell those Tera pukes to "Piss off mate!" Lol!

Haha, I’ve even said it before that they’re too expensive! I will run other stuff of theirs because of convenience and the plethora of parts they have and also good customer support and informative videos but as for coils, Tera is out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m trying to break the trend of the norm but I’m beginning to think that OME is so popular for a reason. It’s not the norm around here tho. I just don’t want to regret my decision with something else that’s not as widely known as OME

I’ve only ever had Fox 2.0s and OME...OME is superior in my personal opinion. Tire pressure makes a huge deal in ride quality as well, but you cannot go wrong with an OME suspension kit. I enjoy driving it more now than I did when it was stock. Smooth driving experience. The truth is in the reviews..skimping on your suspension is not something you want to cut corners on. You will have to live with what shock you go with for s while unless you switch them out. Do it right the first time and get OME

Reactions: JMT
I’ve only ever had Fox 2.0s and OME...OME is superior in my personal opinion. Tire pressure makes a huge deal in ride quality as well, but you cannot go wrong with an OME suspension kit. I enjoy driving it more now than I did when it was stock. Smooth driving experience. The truth is in the reviews..skimping on your suspension is not something you want to cut corners on. You will have to live with what shock you go with for s while unless you switch them out. Do it right the first time and get OME

What do you guys run your tire pressure at?

What do you guys run your tire pressure at?

I have been running mine between 26-28 psi. My tires are load range E so that’s why I run them around there..stiffer side wall. Some with E rated tires I have seen/heard runnning st 24 psi that low would freak me out about uneven tire wear and stuff tho.

Today I added a LED strip to the Glovebox following the How-To here.

I also installed a door pin-switch on the tailgate that way whenever I open the tailgate the dome lights come on. I will probably make a simple How-To in the near future for anyone else that wants to do it. After some trial and error, it was super easy.

I have been running mine between 26-28 psi. My tires are load range E so that’s why I run them around there..stiffer side wall. Some with E rated tires I have seen/heard runnning st 24 psi that low would freak me out about uneven tire wear and stuff tho.
I'd think with the stiffer E sidewall, you could run it lower and not get uneven tread wear. In other words, you might get uneven tread wear by running them at 26-28psi. Just bringing it up to see if we can get some response from tire experts out there! Nothing ill intended....

New tunes thanks to @Jay MacLeay
604cd8394a23788950a6aff2aaa3da8c.jpg

I’ll post pictures of it installed shortly if soon as I get back to the jeep

2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

I'd think with the stiffer E sidewall, you could run it lower and not get uneven tread wear. In other words, you might get uneven tread wear by running them at 26-28psi. Just bringing it up to see if we can get some response from tire experts out there! Nothing ill intended....
I drive 2500-3000 miles/yr. The way it rides is super comfortable so if I do get some uneven wear so be it haha.

I drive 2500-3000 miles/yr. The way it rides is super comfortable so if I do get some uneven wear so be it haha.
That low mileage per year is awesome! You could be in that thing forever at that rate!

Replaced my windshield wiper motor and linkage last night. The job was pretty easy but I wasted some time screwing around with the local auto parts store. Once I ordered the OEM part everything came together smoothly.

Replaced my windshield wiper motor and linkage last night. The job was pretty easy but I wasted some time screwing around with the local auto parts store. Once I ordered the OEM part everything came together smoothly.

I have to do this ASAP! Did you go with a mopar part?

2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi