Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
They do 2 for one special ...buy a torch and get a free pitch-fork

I thought that deal was only for "Ultra- MAGA" supporters. That's what I saw on CNN. :unsure:

1663933446741.png

RINC

Hell Yeah Brother! I Loves Me Some Arizona.
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ

Westtown Willy

TJ dummy
Supporting Member
I don’t know if it’s the same thing but my buddy was dating a girl from England about 30 years ago & she used to eat Marmite all the time, stuff smelled like what I envision the inside of a skunk’s ass chute would smell like

marmite.jpg

though, I'd probably try it all today, not much I don't like. And knowing there are many that love it there's got to be something to it. Not unlike scrapple which I can eat by the brick, when you know you know...

All 4 Wheelin'

TJ Enthusiast
I might be trippn but it appears you are writing yourself.

Edit: Is that a MXT275VP4? I need to get a setup at some point, but I don't want a big transceiver or big antenna for something I'll use 1% of the time.

It was supposed to have a tag on @RINC. He reacted to my after midnight post almost immediately.

It's the mxt275

Reactions: RINC and Mikee024

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
If you damage your Jeep, you'll never be able to yell at your son for doing it again. ;)

Well I wanted him to have fun and things happen- But what really chapped my rear end was when he said he didn’t know how he did the damage.

I know he wasn’t drunk.

And I know he was the only one driving it.

But claiming ignorance to something that is right there in front of your face just didn’t fly with me and never will.

I want him to be a man about things. And if he honestly doesn’t know he did it I want him to be more conscious than that...If he is that zoned out he could back over someone’s child. Wherever you go, be there. Mindfulness is a choice. It can be engaged any time.

Last edited:

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
I know that I seem a little bit hard-core about some things as far as my sons and integrity and so forth-

One day I’m not going to be here.

The best thing that I can leave them is to leave them a better person.

I totally realize that our family and our circumstances and environment only shape us a small fraction of our being-our attitudes and decisions and character become who we are...And I believe that greatly affects the quality of our experience at a deep level.

Plus we have enough crap heads in the world.