What did you do to your TJ today?

Why, what happened to the gas fill hose? If you removed a BL, the gas fill hose could be too long.
With the body lift they cut the old gas hose and spliced a piece in I tried to take it out and put it back together but it was kinked from years of being bend wrong and would not take gas I spent ten minutes to get two gallons in it!

With the body lift they cut the old gas hose and spliced a piece in I tried to take it out and put it back together but it was kinked from years of being bend wrong and would not take gas I spent ten minutes to get two gallons in it!
Hmm...sounds a little like the GM conversion tube. We’ll see hot the new tube works, and if your stock shut off mechanism is working correctly. I hope so.

I’ve heard of people putting one of those adjustable wire rings on the bend to open the kink. Just a thought

No it wasn't one of the GM conversion hoses just a very bad way to lengthen the hose very poorly done it never took gas very well and after I took there splice piece of hose out, the way it was kinked it would not let gas through.

97F3B2B5-7CC3-491C-A7C9-DB60FF951A28.jpeg
New heavy duty springs came in today

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Do you just spray it on and hose it off, or is there a lot of scrubbing involved?? Thats amazing.
Just don't let it sit for any length of time on a hot day. I created "faux patina" for a so-called "rat rod" using oven cleaner to remove layers of paint (and the skin on my hands!). Worked beautifully, as it's what I wanted. But I suspect that is not what you're looking for...

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Do you just spray it on and hose it off, or is there a lot of scrubbing involved?? Thats amazing.

Like an oven, get the engine warm...spray it and let it soak. I used a pressure washer so no scrubbing was needed, but you may need to scrub just a little in the thick spots if you're using just a hose. Just make sure the engine is cool before spraying it off.

Reactions: JMT
Something that I said I would never buy for my Jeep.
Liar, liar, pants on fire. Not good, bc if your pants burn off we’ll see way more than just butt crack.

A necessary evil. Won’t even notice it

Reactions: bobthetj03