What did you do to your TJ today?

TLT1964

Today was a pretty nice day for late November. I took the opportunity to finally get the hard top installed. I do like the look of a Jeep with a hard top. I've got some fitment issues with the doors. This is the first time putting the hard top on. I ordered a set of knobs rather than the torx screws. When those come in I'll hopefully get it adjusted better.

View attachment 379042

The knobs work well--much easier to get to when taking off the top--my 2 cents :)

macleanflood

I break sh!t
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20221129-134122.png

RINC

I Loves Me Some Arizona.
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ

SAWB

My Favorite Toy
Supporting Member
HaHa.. no the hood and window frame was like that when I bought it 8 years ago:)

Looks like they sprayed it semi gloss black , kind of non reflective ..... I like it !
They probably had clear coat failure and fixed by doing that, my hood and cowl are all janked up with pealing clear coat if my jeep was black I would do that to mine , looks good ! I'm going to try and correct my paint and if I don't like the way it turns out I will just give it a full spray.

Reactions: Hog and John Cooper

Hog

Know it all...according to wife
Supporting Member
Looks like they sprayed it semi gloss black , kind of non reflective ..... I like it !
They probably had clear coat failure and fixed by doing that, my hood and cowl are all janked up with pealing clear coat if my jeep was black I would do that to mine , looks good ! I'm going to try and correct my paint and if I don't like the way it turns out I will just give it a full spray.

Thanks.. no it’s basically a bed liner.. not a course version but a fine spray.. I’ve really liked it

Reactions: John Cooper

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Jesus how many points was that? I have 20,000 at speedway.

$2.78 Worth of points…. Every time you put 40 bucks worth of petrol in my car I get points at the end of two months you get to spend your points
This time I got the ultimate discount free petrol…… It’s the only way I can keep my jeep on the road 😂

SAWB

My Favorite Toy
Supporting Member
Cashed in my points at the local gas station today and got a free 50 litres of petrol….. Saved $136
View attachment 380621

Damn that 50L cost me $39.20 US here. Gas is $2.97 per gal. at my local Sam's, I thought our gas was high ...... your paying over $10 u.s. per gallon for gas :eek: you poor thing !