What did you do to your TJ today?

What did I do to my TJ today?

Buried it to the axle in the backyard....
IMG_1265.jpg
IMG_1268.jpg

Gravel pretty soft today.

that pond is in your backyard? is it stocked?

Was stocked for many years, now we try to manage it. We have to remove hundreds of pounds of fish a year. It's a curse and a blessing but if we don't we will end up with to many undersize fish. Honestly we're losing the battle.

Was stocked for many years, now we try to manage it. We have to remove hundreds of pounds of fish a year. It's a curse and a blessing but if we don't we will end up with to many undersize fish. Honestly we're losing the battle.
You should have an annual fishing competition $10 entrance fee..locals only!!

You should have an annual fishing competition $10 entrance fee..locals only!!

Someone would probably get hurt or drown and sue. People are stupid.

We do have a few groups come out. The local nursing home buses out residents and the boys and girls club come twice a year. My daughter's FFA comes alot.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Someone would probably get hurt or drown and sue. People are stupid.

We do have a few groups come out. The local nursing home buses out residents and the boys and girls club come twice a year. My daughter's FFA comes alot.
mmmm ok good point....

That’s awesome congrats do you get to go topless and door less in Japan? I know when I was in Germany the Jeep guys couldn’t. How did you kiddo like the front seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! He was excited when we bought the Jeep, refused to get out after test drive haha.. unlike our other car I’m comfortable disabling the airbags so he can ride up front in a booster seat. I’ll get the doors off mirrors to stay legal and intend to drive it top down as much as weather allows.

Reactions: Blank
Omedetōgozaimasu or
おめでとうございます or congratulations :)...Is that copper colour ? How did you end up finding one ?

ありがとうございました! あなたは日本語書いてます!Jeep calls the color ‘amber fire pearl’ but yes, it’s basically copper metallic. Looks great in the sunshine. I was looking casually for about a year on goo-net. When this one appeared I knew “it was the one”. Wanted soft top, low KMs, A/T (so family can drive it), and a price under a million... Yen ; ) that combo is rare here.

Reactions: StG58 and Kiwi TJ
ありがとうございました! あなたは日本語書いてます!Jeep calls the color ‘amber fire pearl’ but yes, it’s basically copper metallic. Looks great in the sunshine. I was looking casually for about a year on goo-net. When this one appeared I knew “it was the one”. Wanted soft top, low KMs, A/T (so family can drive it), and a price under a million... Yen ; ) that combo is rare here.
Took me a while to find mine as well....but that colour just pops. well done.Wait until you drive it with the top off and the doors off...you'll fall in love all over again haha