What did you do to your TJ today?

Yes mine too; I noticed but thought that was standard TJ. Learn something every day here.
A friend of mine had an '02, I think it was, in that color. Tan soft top and interior. Full doors. 4.0 and 5-speed. She found herself in a financial bind, and sold it with 107,000 miles on it for $4,000. Said she knew she screwed up when it sold within 2 hours of advertising it. Ummm...ya think? Man, I wish she had let me know!
*Oops! Responded to the wrong post! :facepalm:

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Replaced all of my fuel vacuum elbows today. The old ones were rotten and I found a nice long split in the big guy that goes into my intake :eek:
It'll be interesting to see just how much better it runs after replacing those. It always feels good when you find something like that and get it taken care of. :thumbsup:

Reactions: KCsTJ and jeep_boss
It'll be interesting to see just how much better it runs after replacing those. It always feels good when you find something like that and get it taken care of. :thumbsup:

This Jeep has morphed from a loud, rough, and voracious wild animal to a very smooth running machine. Everything just feels dialed in! It is easily twice as smooth now - even with these poly mounts, than how it felt originally on the torsion mounts.

I have no idea what this Jeep felt like when it was first driven off of the dealership lot, but hot damn - it feels brand new. All the little (and not so little) things are starting to pay off, and that puts a smile on my face :D

This Jeep has morphed from a loud, rough, and voracious wild animal to a very smooth running machine. Everything just feels dialed in! It is easily twice as smooth now - even with these poly mounts, than how it felt originally on the torsion mounts.

I have no idea what this Jeep felt like when it was first driven off of the dealership lot, but hot damn - it feels brand new. All the little (and not so little) things are starting to pay off, and that puts a smile on my face :D
Dude, that rocks! I love hearing things like that. Congratulations, my friend!

Reactions: StG58 and jeep_boss

Good for you!! Nice when all that hard work paid off. Congratulations!

A friend of mine had an '02, I think it was, in that color. Tan soft top and interior. Full doors. 4.0 and 5-speed. She found herself in a financial bind, and sold it with 107,000 miles on it for $4,000. Said she knew she screwed up when it sold within 2 hours of advertising it. Ummm...ya think? Man, I wish she had let me know!
*Oops! Responded to the wrong post! :facepalm:

No problem, wow someone got a good deal!

Reactions: Squatch

That is Great! You needed some good news and accomplishment after recent events.

BC84E636-D405-4C32-870C-924A478506D6.jpeg

Haven’t done it yet but I’m about to put these in.

Polished out my rear window, when the sun hit it you could not see out at all...used products from Chemicalguys.com and a RA 6.5" buffer. Took the window out and placed it on a flat table on top of a towel, taped off the edges. Cleaned the window with glass cleaner, clay bar next. Then started buffing with V34 and an orange pad, progressed to V36 and green pad then finished up with V38 and a black pad. Obviously wiping up in between with a different micro fiber towels.

Difference was amazing, now my windows were pretty much shot before, there are still some very deep scratches from PO neglect but at least they are very usable now. Very worth the couple hours of time.