What did you do to your TJ today?

Don't the vacuum hoses have something to do with the blower motor speeds?

I believe they are just for the blend doors and to switch positions between like defrost, vent, and floor on the selector. Mine is the old slider instead of knobs too. It goes through all the positions flawlessly.

Reactions: Texas-TJ and RINC
I’ll just have to break out the meter while I’m waiting in the parking lot for my daughter to get out of school lol FSM says these things could be responsible for fan only working on one speed. When I changed the switch originally it would only work on speed 3 but still only one speed so I swapped it back to the original switch since it fit without modifying the metal bracket on the back of the switch. The resistor still looks new and shiny as I could see it when I replaced the fan. I had tested the ohms on it before but will have to check it all out and try the other switch again now that the fan is replaced. Maybe it’s a burnt wire, that’s kind of my suspicion because the pigtail I replaced when I changed the resistor and relay was a little crisp

IMG_9371.jpeg

Also, I'm from rural Louisiana, and speak fluent redneck. I've dated a few trailer park queens. If they have standards, they're lower than the average person would think. Hell, they dated me!🤣

True story; I got evicted from a trailer park at age 30. It was the highlight of my life so far.😵