What did you do to your TJ today?

If anybody has some good ideas about the footman loops PLEASE let me know.

Ignore them…
Bedrug, cargo mat, Instatrunk.

IMG_1722.jpeg

Camped at Sarah's Creek Campground Sunday night. We hopped over to Lake Jocassee and camped there Monday night. Then we revisited an old campground on Bullpen Road by Mulkey Gap last night. Found a couple of cool trails that demanded 4 Low. Notice my buddy's winch line wrapped around his bumper. We had to winch him twice. All terrains and a stock skid plate got him stuck twice in the thick juicy mud we were slogging through.

June 2023 a.jpg

June 2023 b.jpg

June 2023 c.jpg

June 2023 d.jpg

Dropped my corner armor, half doors, hood shroud, and a few other "odds and ends" off for paint. I'm very excited to have found a very capable rod and custom shop just ten miles from my house, literally out in the middle of nowhere! There were hot rods galore in various states of build - all built by hand.

Tonight, I made proper backing plates for the Genright corners. I want to paint them, too, but ran out of time. There's always tomorrow!

Primed up the son's new torque box with Southern Polyurethane's 2 part epoxy primer and ordered up some mucket seals, hood-to-fender bumpers, side marker lenses and pigtails.
On mine, I wire wheeled and epoxy primed the Rubi rockers I've had in the garage for at least 7 years.
That Southern Polyurethane 2 part epoxy primer is amazing stuff. I had to replace a rotten fender on my old truck once. Had a buddy spray it with the primer. When the truck finally died 7 years later, there wasn't a speck of rust on that primed-only fender

https://www.southernpolyurethanes.com/epoxy-primer

well at 8 pm I decided to fix the sliding mechanism on my passenger front seat.
When I installed my little sub under the seat it stopped the seat being pushed back as far as it can go….. (didn’t worry me as I never sit in the passenger seat )😂… but my buddy is coming with me when we go up north on Saturday and his knees were kissing the glovebox so I had to do something about it..
This is now turning into a bigger job than I wanted it to be 😬 it’s 11pm now I’ll finish it off tomorrow.

IMG_3846.jpeg

Finished welding up the Dana 44 last night, prepping for some rattle can now. Fitment of the bridge truss was not great. I mean, the truss itself was great but the factory spring perch was crooked enough that it took a lot of fiddling for everything to fit nice and flush. Not all the prettiest welds but confident they'll hold. Mid arm, BMB raised sway brackets, IRO lower control arm mounts. Nothing with shock mounting yet, planning to outboard this fall/winter.

PXL_20230608_144104419.NIGHT.jpg

Finished welding up the Dana 44 last night, prepping for some rattle can now. Fitment of the bridge truss was not great. I mean, the truss itself was great but the factory spring perch was crooked enough that it took a lot of fiddling for everything to fit nice and flush. Not all the prettiest welds but confident they'll hold. Mid arm, BMB raised sway brackets, IRO lower control arm mounts. Nothing with shock mounting yet, planning to outboard this fall/winter.

View attachment 430916

3 link?

well at 8 pm I decided to fix the sliding mechanism on my passenger front seat.
When I installed my little sub under the seat it stopped the seat being pushed back as far as it can go….. (didn’t worry me as I never sit in the passenger seat )😂… but my buddy is coming with me when we go up north on Saturday and his knees were kissing the glovebox so I had to do something about it..
This is now turning into a bigger job than I wanted it to be 😬 it’s 11pm now I’ll finish it off tomorrow.

View attachment 430885

I see expensive seat covers and carpet, but no food.🤬
p.s. Love the shift knob. (y)