What did you do to your TJ today?

Reactions: Serbonze
The shop is done!(except for doors, coming in a week or two).i don’t love the color of the mansard(canopy). Dave said he has extra dark to change the front strip if it doesn’t grow on me). The strip on the roof is to help with snow and ice from falling . View attachment 35746View attachment 35747 View attachment 35748
Hes already is starting to fill it up. He just can’t wait.View attachment 35749
He scored this pump? From work. Says it will be nice for a lot of different things.View attachment 35750
There my Suni sits waiting for her turn to get in .View attachment 35751
Dave put up plastic until the door gets installed to help keep it warm. He’s gonna do the same on the front. And his
View attachment 35752 View attachment 35753
Congratulations! What a great shop! Will be great on those cold winter days being inside working on your Jeep.

Reactions: Kathy
My hood latch broke so I put in some hood pins I had laying around.
c7efeec8e165c611a8508859b9cf0da9.jpg
12dd125d050095826e20887fd6940a93.jpg
6bc641e9c420541316f902c3e44484b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ac_
Thanks man I took my time maybe 2 hours just to make sure it was done right and looks good. Next step is maybe cutting off the fenders.

Everything about your jeep looks like that is how you do things. The bumper is lined up perfectly, it looks great.

i try to take my time with projects im also some what OCD lol. my side gig is a car detailer...dont judgt my work off my jeep its a jeep and it does jeep things.
Haha yeah, I have to balance my jeep between detailing it, and letting it look a little dirty, so it looks like I go out and have fun with it every now and then. Right now it looks like I had a blast.

Well I am off to detail it. It has been dirty long enough!

Haha yeah, I have to balance my jeep between detailing it, and letting it look a little dirty, so it looks like I go out and have fun with it every now and then. Right now it looks like I had a blast.

Well I am off to detail it. It has been dirty long enough!
no-no-jeeps (2).jpg

TOO LATE! Gave the TJ a bath: Also you can't tell in this pic very well, but I removed all of the windows and doors.

IMG-0202.JPG

Also @Jerry Bransford I put a 20amp fuse in 20 and tested out the clutch, and I'll be damned you were right! Thanks again for the tip!
(putting a fuse in 20 with a manual trans overrides the clutch safety switch of which I think is BS!) <--much better now.

Changed the transmission fluid. Man oh man what a difference Redline MTL made. It shifts like butter now.

What special tools do I need to change the Transmission Fluid? I’ve been meaning to go with REdline