What did you do to your TJ today?

Good to know. I'll look into it!

$25 to $30 depending if you want to amazon wait for shipping or local paint supplier.

Not the cheapest of material but it does work if used as directed. I applied it over some aerosolized automotive base coat and I was really impressed with it. For my upcoming job, I'll be shooting it over some Color Rite in lieu of their clearcoat. I'm hoping to pull of a blend.

Important to note, once activated, it does have a limited pot life. If you have a number of items to spray, best to get them all prepped to shoot at the same time. The unused catalyzed clear will eventually set inside the can...the downside of activated paint products.

Looks like they have a whole series of products now.

Reactions: 97TJNM
Getting ready for a sunny drive. Found somewhere else to park my 3rd vehicle OFF the property. Not enough parking spaces my ass, HOA.👺
IMG_20231002_122125933.jpg

Last edited:
I knew I would run into problems.

PO had put some aftermarket front sway bar end links when they did the 3" lift. Those end links were loose and going bad so I got some Zone Offroad front sway bar end links. I got the old end links off. I was trying to remove the bolt that connects to the axle, and the bolt isn't factory.

It looks like there is a bolt going from the right that then screws into a sleeve on the left. I've never come across something like this before, and I have no idea what this is called.

Any ideas how I can get this off?

View attachment 462064

View attachment 462065

I got it off. A couple of soaks of Kroil helped. I really had to tighten down the vice grips to get the bolt to break free from the sleeve. Before I found the right tightness on the vice grips, it slipped and completely tore up the outside of the sleeve. I even had to get out the breaker bar to help with this, and really put some muscle into it. That's OK because I ordered new bolts anyways. Those bolts will be here on Thursday or Friday. So, the Jeep will continue to sit on jack stands until then. I can at least attach the upper section of the sway bar end links later today.

IMG_4921.jpg

Last edited:
I washed BB today, also pulled an @AndyG and cleaned the windshield :ROFLMAO:

Then just for @TheBoogieman I found some baby skeleton garland and hung it inside the windshield.

I found some small skulls and almost bought a dozen of them. I figured if folks could duck Jeeps by golly I could skull them :ROFLMAO: but I didn't buy them.

20231002_170910.jpg

I got it off. A couple of soaks of Kroil helped. I really had to tighten down the vice grips to get the bolt to break free from the sleeve. Before I found the right tightness on the vice grips, it slipped and completely tore up the outside of the sleeve. I even had to get out the breaker bar to help with this, and really put some muscle into it. That's OK because I ordered new bolts anyways. Those bolts will be here on Thursday or Friday. So, the Jeep will continue to sit on jack stands until then. I can at least attach the upper section of the sway bar end links later today.

View attachment 462429

That is why they make anti-seize!